New year's pleasure🥸

(This is not a part 2 of He's mine, I just wanted to make a new year's story since I didn't make a Christmas one.)

Berlin took you to go see the ball drop. You were excited since you had never went before. But Berlin had wayyy more planned than you expected. You guys arrived there a day before and went to the hotel Berlin booked. It was a very fancy hotel you guys got comfortable and went to sleep since it was very early and you guys were used to the west-coast time. A few hours later you woke up, Berlin was gone tho. You decided to text him since you didn't see his phone in the room.

Mines❤️

"Babe wya..?"
"I can't tell you that rn mamas."

"Alright boy, don't get whooped."
Read 10:32 am

You got up and decided to get into the shower. You picked out something comfy but still cute so you could look good for Berlin. You got in the shower and washed up finally getting dressed and you heard the hotel room door open.

"BABBBYYYY!!!" Berlin yelled.

"YESSSS!" You yelled back.

"I got you some food where you at.?"

"Come here i'm in the bathroom."

Berlin walked in and put the food down on the counter.

"Damn baby you look delicious, and smell good too." He said while biting his lip.

You blushed as your response and dug into the bag of food. It was buffalo chicken wings, your favorite.

"Thanks babe." You smiled and hugged him.

"Anything for you, I want you to enjoy this trip its our first time traveling together and I wanna make it something you can remember."

You smiled and started to eat your chicken and fries. Berlin walked into the bedroom and relaxed he woke up early around 7 just to make sure he had time to go and get everything. You noticed he had a few bags from Walmart but decided to ignore them since you didn't wanna ruin any surprises Berlin had for you.

A few hours passed and Berlin was still knocked out on the bed. You got bored and wanted some food so you ordered room service. You got a burger and onion rings, Berlin smelt the food and woke up.

"Damn bae you eating again.?" He said yawning.

"Boy you been sleep for 5 hours." You snapped back.

"Okayyy damn." He said while dozing back off.

You continued eating and started to get tired again. You decided to take a quick nap since you still had time before the ball drop. You set your timer for 9:00 pm and fell asleep next to Berlin. Hours passed and your alarm went off. Berlin was gone, AGAIN.

"Wtf does he just wait until I go to sleep or something." You said kinda frustrated.

"Babe i'm in the bathroom calm down." He said kinda sadly.

"Oh my bad baby I thought you left again." You said running towards the bathroom.

You walked in and saw Berlin only had his pants on. You stared at his upper body, he was so sexy and it was all your to. He noticed you staring and smirked while lifting your head up to look at him.

"I ain't kissed you all day mamas."

"Well kiss me right n-."

He cut you off by smashing his lips into yours. You felt his hands roam all over your booty. This kiss was passionate you felt safe and warm like you had no worries in the world.

"Okkk baby." You said while pushing away as you needed to get ready to see the ball drop.

You walked into the bedroom and felt Berlins eyes follow you all the way there. You got your suitcase out and grabbed your red dress and heels. Along with your red lingerie Berlin bought for you awhile ago. You saw Berlin walk out the bathroom and you walked in. You locked the door behind you so he couldn't walk in on you. You decided to shower again just for the moment and to make sure you was still good. About 30 minutes passed and you finally got dressed and fixed your hair,  you walked out to see Berlin dressed up with some Champagne and apple cider without alcohol because you didn't drink. When he saw you walk out his eyes lit up.

"Dammmnnnnn who disssss." He said seductively.

"Babeeee stoppp." You said covering your face

He pulled you toward the little table and sat you on his lap. It was about 11 o'clock but you guys were gonna watch from your room since the coronavirus. You realized he was very quiet and his hands were roaming all over your body. You felt them go from your boobs, to your waist, to your legs, then to your ass. But he didn't dare touch your 😺.  About 55 minutes passed and it was time to see the ball drop.

You stood next to Berlin with your fancy glasses in your hand. You guys had the perfect view of the New york sky line and the ball drop. This year was a crazy one, but were gonna leave it in the past it was time for new beginnings 2021 is OUR YEAR. We are gonna enjoy it. Just then the countdown began. 10.. 9... 8... 7... 6.... 5... 4... 3.... 2... 1.. HAPPY NEW YEAR. You toast with Berlin and you guys sipped your drinks, Berlin then grabbed you by your waist and pulled you in for a kiss. You couldn't be any happier, you had the best boyfriend in the world.

Imma end it right there cause I gotta say something.
FIRST OF ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020 WAS CRAZZZZYYYY BUT 2021 IS OUR YEAR ALL THOSE BAD THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN 2020 FORGET JUST FORGET THE WHOLE YEAR AT THIS POINT. Enjoy time with your family and friends but be safe. BTW MY BABY CORY HIT 8 MILLION AHHH IM SO PROUD OF HIM HE DESERVES ALL HE HAS AND I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING HIM❤️.

Alright part 2 of hes mines might drop today as well and ill make a part 2 of this story as well.