Don't hold the wall - pt 1

You should really listen to Don't hold the wall by Justin Timberlake while reading this because its based off that song so yeaah✨.

You and your friends were going out tonight. It was the first time all four of you went out in a LONGGG TIME. You wore a long black dress with a slit on the side. You felt very confident today, like the baddest bitch in the world. (as you should.) Two of your friends were already here, yall were just waiting on Kayla. As always. Her boyfriend never wanted her to go out, he was very protective. I mean Kayla was a baddie so yall understood why. But was the relationship worth wasting time you could spend with friends..? But yall let her do her.

Anyways her boyfriend finally dropped her off and you guys headed out.

"Who driving?" Said Kayla

"Me cause I'm the only mf who can drive right." You snapped

"Girl stfu." Yelled Jayda.

Y'all stopped fussing and headed out. The drive was kinda far so you put on some music. Don't Hold the Wall by Justin Timberlake. One of your favorite songs. With this song playing you knew you had to find a man. You looked too good and knew you would get someones attention.

"NOW YOU WONT EVEN LET ME GOOOO." Yelled Jayda.

"SO BABY HOLD UP." You yelled

The others joined in and y'all sung the song word for word. A few minutes passed and you guys pulled up to the casino.

"time to get this moneyyyy." said maya in a smooth tone.

"so cornyyy" said kayla

You guys walked in together and got drinks first. You noticed some men sitting on the corner. Jayda nudged your shoulder as she was looking too.

"One for each of us." She said, then winked at one of them.

She was so flirtatious. You didn't know how she did it, but she did. You guys finally decided to get lit and win some money. Yall played talked and had hella fun. But the little bar at the casino wasn't enough. Yall decided to drive to the near by club and get more turnt.

You drove again since you barely drunk at the casino. Jayda and Kayla went and started dancing. While you and Maya stayed at the bar to get more drinks. You turned towards Maya and noticed the same 4 men where dancing near the corner. "Where they following us." You thought in your head. But soon snapped out of it as one of them winked at you. He was a tall fine man. Brownskin, brown eyes, small lil fro. (GAHHDAMM👴🏾.)

You blushed in response, he must've noticed because he giggled a little and turned back to his friends. You and Maya headed to the dance floor. You were light way drunk by now. So you were kinda yk... horn- more bold I should say. You saw the man again, you needed him. Not just for sex.. for him to be yours. He was looking to good to be all alone. He started talking to his friends and pointing at you often. You NEEDED to know what he was saying. You decided to step out of your comfort zone and started to dance towards him.

He noticed and danced towards you as well. Soon you guys collided and you were grinding all over him. He was feeling all over you as well. His hands finally gripped your hips as you still were grinding on him. He looked up at him here and there and could see he was enjoying it. The slow song finally went off and he invited you to go sit with him. Of course you took the offer. You guys sat down and got to know each other.

"So gorgeous, what's your name?" He asked

"My names y/n." You said kinda low as you were still shy.

"Louder Ma.?" He demanded.

His demanding voice was sexy, your 😺 kinda started throbbing.

"Its y/n." You said again

"Pretty name, mines Berlin."

You guys continued to talk sometimes even getting close to a kiss but you didn't wanna move to fast. Surprisingly, another Justin Timberlake song came on. This time, Spaceship Coupe. Another on of your favorites. You asked Berlin to come dance with you. He did but he was pretty drunk, so you had to hold him up.

Your arms wrapped around his waist holding him up, while his gripping your booty. You couldn't help but sing.

"WE CANT TAKE AN AIRPLANE, WHERE WE GOING IS WAY TO HIGH."

"GOING WHERE THE DAY SKY TURNS INTO NIGHT."

He watched you sing. You could tell it was turning him on as you felt him get a little hard. But you couldn't lie, your 😺 was still throbbing too.

The night slowly came to a end and you thought you would go home and never see Berlin again. But he had different plans. Your friends called you over to go home when Berlin grabbed your hand.

"You staying with me ma." He demanded

You gave your friends "that look." And they smirked and went home. Berlin also let his friends know he was staying with you for the night. He walked you to his car, but you drove because he was still buzzin. You drove to a nice hotel and he bought you guys a room and payed for room service. As soon as you guys walked into the room he pushed you onto the bed...

Alright im tired ill drop next part tomorrow or the day after that sorry love yall😭

LMAOSKSJSSK YALL RN (🤛🏾👊🏾👊🏾)