party (Rico story.)

(SUPER Short story while i work on a longer one.)

You and some of your friends were at a party chilling, drinking, and having fun. You guys noticed a few guys that kept looking yalls way. The one the really peaked your interest was a super tall, darkskinned man with dreads. He wore a nice all black outfit and you could tell he was checking you out as well. But of course you were too shy to go say anything. The night went on and on until he finally decided to go say something to you. He walked your way, you became more and more nervous by the second. Until he finally was right in front of your, he was so tall her hovered over you and asked what your name was.

"Y/n." You said, "wow pretty name." He said

"Thanks." You laughed nervously

"Wanna come over and talk with me?" He asked

"Of course." You said but then realized you kinda sounded thirsty.
But he didn't care anyway

You guys talked and talked all evening, by the end of the night you were both almost drunk. You guys caught a cab back to his place he had a nice little apartment with a great view of the city. You were looking out the window when suddenly he picked you up and placed you onto the counter. He pulled you in for a kiss, soon as you know it yall are both naked and in his bed.

Ik this is so rushed sorry LMFAO but idk if i should do more rico stories just let me know. OHH AND BERLIN STORY COMING OUT SOON. Btw im in class again soooo yea