New years pleasure #2

Berlin picked you up and put you onto the bed, he lifted your dress up a bit revealing your red lace underwear. He smirked up at you and lifted you up to take the dress off all the way. Now revealing your red lace bra his smirk turned into a smile. You blushed at how happy he was and started to tug on his shirt and pants to take them off. He did and then climbed on top of you and kissed your lips while his hands roamed your body.

He then pulled you to the edge of the bed with your legs pointing to the ceiling. He then pulled your panties to the side and bent down and started eating you out. His tongue was going everywhere and then he started to suck on your clit. You legs began to shake.

"D-daddyyyy." You moaned out

He smirked and continued going causing you to cum in his mouth he licked it all off and sat up to look at you. He now moved up to your chest area his hands roamed you boobs as he played with them. You moaned in pleasure as he started to suck one of them. He then got up and flipped you onto your stomach.

"Remember you can't be to loud or the other people will hear you baby." He said smirking

"Bu-." You were cut off by Berlin grabbing your neck and kissing you. He pulled back and moved your panties to the side again.

He rubbed his tip around your clit. He was teasing you. He finally pounded into you. You tried hard to hold your moans in but a few slipped out. Each time a moan slipped Berlin would pound a little harder. Your moan slipped out but it was pretty loud. Berlin grabbed your neck and pulled you up to him still pounding into you.

"I told you to be quiet princess." He said as he threw you back down.

He grabbed both your wrist and started pounding like never before. You were moaning pretty loud at this point. You couldn't hold them in anymore. He suddenly flipped you onto your back and stuck it in again. His pounding was starting to get sloppier as he started to slow down. You struggled to get your moans out. The room was filled with whimpers and whines, moans and groans, and wet clapping sounds.

"I'm gonna cum baby." You somehow managed to say.

"Not yet." He demanded

You whined in response. He then lifted you up and brought you to the bathroom. You guys were back in doggy style. He started to pound into you slowly. You bit your lip and you tried to moan but you couldn't.

"Look at how pretty you are." He said every word interrupted by a thrust.

"And its all mines too."

You moaned in response. You finally came but Berlin wasn't done yet. At this point you felt like you were going to pass out. It was to much pleasure. You tried to hold yourself up but you kept trembling. Berlin chuckled as he had to keep helping you. He finally groaned as he was on the urge of cumming. He did and released himself on your butt. He ran to grab and towel and wiped it off. You tried to stand up straight but immediately fell as your legs were so weak. Berlin lifted you up and walked you to the bed.

He sat you down and cuddled next to you. You were just about fall asleep when Berlin said something.

"Baby I love you."

"I love you more." You said in a sleepy voice.

Thats all folks. (He's mines part 2 coming today aswell.)