Threesome

This was requested so ummm enjoy kiddos

Me and Cory had been hanging out all week and his friend Berlin was coming to Detroit to hang. I've never seen Berlin before but Cory talks about him a lot so they must be close friends. Me and Cory where about to leave when he got a phone call from Berlin.

"Wassup bro."

"Aye Cory im getting on the plane right now be there by tonight."

"Alright my boy, I got someone for you to meet we been hanging out all week."

"Cool is it a lady..?"

"Yeah she fine as freak I think you will like her."

"Coo coo igh we bout to take off see you later."

"Ight be safe."

END OF PHONECALL

You heard Cory say your fine as freak. Wow you had feelings for Cory but didn't know he liked you as well. You were happy now.

"Alright y/n come on."

"Boy stop rushing."

"boy stop rushing." He mimics

You both laugh and you grabbed your stuff as Cory walked out and warmed the car up.

You were still thinking about how Cory called you cute. You just wanted him to rail the rails off now but you contained yourself. You walked out and Cory watched your every move. You became more and more flustered as you got closer to the car. You sat in the passenger seat and Cory still stared.

"Um hello..?" You said kinda freaked out now

"Sorry, but y/n I just needed to say your so beautiful."

"Thanks Cory, not to bad looking yourself." You giggled a little but inside you were about to pop.

Cory stared a little more then y'all went to go get some food.

LARGE TIME SKIP BC IM TIRED ASFK.

You and Cory had been at his house chilling the whole day since y'all got home. Cory got a call from Berlin and he needed to go pick him up.

"Y/n imma be right back, Berlin is here and I need to go pick him up."

"Okay."

Cory got a few things off of the counter and then went outside to his Car. You turned the tv off and decided to clean some stuff up since Cory could be a little messy sometimes. Once you finished that, you went upstairs to go change and look a little more presentable.

You started to put your pants on when you heard the front door unlocking, you quickly pulled your pants up all the way and sprayed on some perfume.

"Y/N COME DOWNSTAIRS AND MEET MY FRIEND." Cory shouted

"OKAYYY."

You ran downstairs to see a very tall, brownskin, cinnamon, chocolate, succulent man stand next to Cory. Your jaw dropped a little but you quickly fixed your face.

"Aye wassup im Berlin, but you can call me B."

"Hi B, im y/n."

"Pretty name."

"Thanks."

"Alright cmon guys we didn't come here to just sit and talk, lets go play some video games." Cory said

"Eugghhh lets go."

"Sounds fun."

You guys played game after game for hours and hours. Until you started to get really tired. But then you felt a hand on your thigh, it was Berlin. I mean he was pretty fine but y'all had just met today. You slowly started to shift over a little bit, trying your best to get his hand off of you but every time he kept gripping it more and more. Cory noticed and was getting a little jealous.

Of course you and Cory didn't date, but Cory felt something for you and was getting kinda jealous of B just coming in and pretty much "hitting" at you.

Cory got up and walked behind the couch so he hovered over you. He slowly gripped your neck and tilted it back to kiss you. Berlins hands started to roam your stomach and legs. He touched and squeezed your boobs. You were squirming around everywhere, you didn't know if you liked this or not.

Soon they both slowly started to take your clothes off and soon all of you were naked. Cory carried you up to his bedroom and Berlin followed. You were plopped onto the bed and Cory quickly gripped your face before Berlin could. He was kissing your neck and everywhere else he could think of. Berlin began to get a little reckless and decided to start fingering you. The fingering and the neck kissing made your legs and whole body begin to shake. Your moans filled the room both Cory and Berlin began to smile, they liked seeing you like this. And honestly you liked the attention.

"Im-m cumming." You managed to say

Berlin began fingering faster and faster and Cory continued to suck on your neck. You soon came and you tried to catch your breath quick because you knew they weren't done yet. And baby were you right.

Okay imma end it off here because bitch ive been gone for a damn minute. Anyways long story short im single and my damn phone broke but i got a new one for my birthday (rich bitch things) but yeah imma make a part 2 of this because I have nothing else to do anyway