The lunch date👀

It was around 10:00 when you decided to get up. You decided to wear a nice black long sleeved dress with some cute slides. Comfy yet cute. (It was only lunch anyway)
You hop into the shower and vibe and listen to some music. You were in there for about 30 minutes. You finally got out and put on your favorite scent. You felt confident yet nervous.

"What if he ditched me." You thought in your head

Soon your thoughts went away when you realized it was almost time to go. You hop into your car and drive to panda express (only restaurant I could think of lol). You almost forgot your mask but you kept some in your car for times like these.
The drive was kinda far. It took you 50 minutes but you managed to get there. You pull up and see Cory sitting at a table.

"Oh my goshhh he's hot." You think in your head trying to keep your thoughts together.

Although you were shy you could get very freaky when it came time for it.

"Hey beautiful." Cory said smiling

He walked up to you and gave you a big hug. You hugged back.

"Don't look to bad yourself sir."

He lightly chuckled. "Cmon lets go order food."

"Alright."

You guys sat and talked while eating. When he said something that caught way off guard.

"Yeah I do youtube videos." He said lowly like he didn't want others to hear.

"Really whats your channel name?"

"Coryxkenshin."

You looked him up and saw he had over 7 million subscribers.

"Woah okay Kevin Hart."

He chuckled and you guys continued your conversation.
At some moments just stopping and enjoying each others presence. You guys finally finished and you were about to go home when Cory invited you to his house. You agreed and you followed him in your car since you didn't wanna leave in parked at the restaurant. You drove up to a bigg house. He unlocks the door and you guys walk inside.

"Nice house Cory."

"Thanks y/n."

"Sooo whatcha wanna do?"

"We can play a few games, but first I wanna show you around."

"Okay."

"Follow me y/n."

You guys walked upstair into Cory's gaming room. It was a little messy but you could make out what was going on.

"Cool." You exclaimed

"Yeah I need to clean it up tho."

"I can clean it for you, if you don't mind."

"Suree have at it." He said smiling a bit

"I'll be downstairs while your cleaning, then you can find where you wanna sleep if you wanna stay over." He said as he winked at you.

"Okay." You said starting to clean up.

You cleaned for about 45 minutes when Cory walked back in to check on your.

"Hey y/n, woahhh i've never seen this room so clean before."

"Welp now if you need a cleanin just call me." You laughed

Cory grabbed your hand and led you downstairs. But you wanted to get some clothes before it was to dark. You asked Cory to drive you back. He did and you grabbed some leggings and a T-shirt with some underwear and other stuff.
While you guys drove back to Cory's house he placed his hand onto your thigh. You couldn't hide your blushing anymore. He noticed and smiled at you. You guys finally pulled up to his house and walked in.

"Lets play some games." Said Cory

"Okay whatcha wanna play?"

"Lets play some horror games."

"Alright, but don't get scared coryxkenshin."

He laughed and said "Oh your the only one thats going to be scared."

You guys played horror games after horror game. Until it was around 8pm you decided to hop in the shower while Cory made some spaghetti.
You got out the shower and started to wash your face, still wrapped in your towel. Cory knocked but you didn't hear. He walked in and put his hands around your waist. He then whispered in your ear.

"Your mines."

You looked up and smiled

"Then show me."

He smashed his lips into yours while he picked you up and carried you into his bedroom while not breaking this kiss.

To be continued once again...🌚