Friend zoned .

CORY POV.
I couldn't wait to see her again. I wanted to tell her I liked her some bad. But I was too afraid, I didn't wanna ruin a friendship. But she was so beautiful, her smile, laugh, and that BOOTY. It had to be mine, not to force anything on her but if she says no I'll keep trying.

The time finally came, to finally see y/n again. She walked up in her light wash jeans and a long sleeved white shirt. And he little ugg boots. Gosh she was so cute. I walked up to her, I tried to keep calm by hiding the excitement on my face. But the excitement in my pants had other things to do. She walked up and gave me a hug. She probably felt my hard I thought. I was kinda flustered at this point so I just walked her to my car and we went to my house.

We arrived finally and she asked me something.

"Cory how would you feel if I ever got a boyfriend?"

"Huh?" I said very confused, did she have a boyfriend?

If she did I wouldn't care, I'd ruin his life then take y/n from him. But I kept cool

"I said how would you feel if I had ever gotten a boyfriend."

"Oh, I wouldn't mind, but uh are you saying you have one already..?"

"No silly, just asking." She chuckled and plopped onto the couch

I was speechless at this point. I walked into the kitchen grabbed a bag of popcorn and threw it into the microwave. Y/n must've noticed because she asked if I was alright. I decided it was better to shove it off because she was my best friend after all, she tells me everything. Hours passed and me and y/n sat on the couch watching movie after movie. We decided to end the night with a more romantic movie. Then came the sex scenes. You know that feeling when you feel someone staring at you? Yeah thats what I felt. Y/n she was staring at me. She saw that I noticed and raised her eyebrow. She leaned in and kissed me.

Tbh it really shocked me. But of course I kissed back this was the moment i've been waiting for. We kissed until the sex scene went off, which was probably about 3 minutes. We both sat there looking at each other for a second. Until she finally got up, as it was getting around the time for her to leave. But before she walked out the door I asked her something.

"So what are we.?"

"Friends..."

"BUT WHAT..?!?! WE LITERALLY JUST KISSED FOR 3 MINUTES."

"yeah cause the mood was right... bye cory see ya later."

She really friend zoned me. Don't worry I'll still get her.

Take this short lame story while I work on the next getting freaky on a Friday night😏. But yall I need some friend text me on insta - @amourrrnayaaa like frl you dont even gotta follow me just message me like i need friends. Anyways gn