The Bedroom😩

You guys reach the bedroom and he unwraps you of your towel, exposing your goodies. You blushed a lil being so shy. "Don't worry y/n I love you and your body." You blush again and begin to take off cory's shirt. He starts taking off his pants as well and you see his (boy toy)
You gasp a little because of the size. You look up at his and start to smirk.

You were shy but you were freaky when it was time. You get onto your knees and start to suck cory all the way up. Like literally this was that gawk gawk 3000 gorilla seal. He groaned and moaned while leaning his head back. "I'm gonna nut." He says still moaning. You finish and swallow him all up. He looks at you amazed as you wipe your mouth off. He grabs you by the neck and kisses you he tasted some of himself but he didn't care he just wanted to please you now.

He pulls away from the kiss and grabs your legs pointing them up to the ceiling. You let out a light gasp as he moved you around so fast. He threw your legs over his shoulders and lightly licked around your clit. He was teasing you, your eyes rolled into the back of your head as you couldn't wait any longer. "Corrryyy." You said as you grip the sheets. As soon as you said that cory started going crazy. His tongue moving all around your clit and everywhere else. You moaned in pleasure as your legs tightened around his neck. "I'm-m gonn gonna cum cory." He continued going avoiding what you said and after what felt like hours you finally cum all over his face.

You get up about to put your clothes back on but cory grabs your hand and slams you back onto the bed.

"Baby, we ain't done yet."

"Actually, we just begun." He said with a smirk

He lifts you more onto the bed and kisses your neck and face all over. He makes his way down to your area again and kisses around it. You push his head away because you weren't calmed down yet. He comes back up to your face and gives you the most passionate kiss you have ever felt. Literally it was that same feeling. Like you were a little kid opening gifts on Christmas. So into the kiss is just what cory wanted to happen so you didn't realized when he stuck it in.

To be continued cause yall not voting so yee😝