A good day😏

It was a nice day in Michigan. Your best friend wanted to go to the mall. Since covid came around it stopped ya'll from going out like you guys used to. So you guys drove downtown and started shopping.
It was about 1:47 when Kayla had to use the bathroom. She started to penguin walk over their and told you to meet her in the food court. You nodded and laughed as her penguin walk was funny.

You started to look for some jeans when a guy bumped into you causing you to drop one of your bags.

"Oops sorry about that." The guy said

"Oh its alright." You said in a low tone

"My names Cory what about you?"

"Oh I'm y/n."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." He said smirking at you.

"Aww stopp." You said lightly blushing

"So um could I get them digits?"

"Sure." You said smiling and gave him your number.

You guys said your goodbyes and you headed towards the food court. You couldn't stop smiling. You can tell Kayla noticed by the way she smiled at you.

"Woah miss sunshine what happened." She said giggly.

"I met this cute guy and gave him my number." You said excited.

"Yess girlie I see you."

"Stopp, now lets go get some food."

After you guys finished your food ya'll headed home. It was around 5.00pm and you decided to get in the shower. Thats when you got a text. You were confused at first but realized it was Cory. You guys texted for awhile and he wanted to see you. So you guys set up plans to see each other tomorrow for a lunch date. You were excited you just met him but you liked him. Something about him made you feel like a little kid on Christmas.
You got out the shower and got comfy and couldn't wait for tomorrow.

To be continued...