Q&A .

This was a requested story.

"BAE CMON.!!" Berlin yelled from his streaming room.

"BAEEEUHHH I DONT WANNA DO THIS."
You yelled back .

"PLEASEEE FOR MEEE." He whined

You finally gave in, you couldn't resist his baby voice. You started walking upstairs slowly, you were gonna do it but was still hesitant. You opened the door and slowly walked in.

"Bae I know your shy but come on, they're gonna love you and if they don't who cares, I still love you forever."

You were speechless. He always cheered you up with his sweet talk.

You sat down next to Berlin and watched as he started the stream. Your chair was positioned so the camera couldn't see you yet. As more and more people joined you became more and more nervous. Then Berlin began talking.

"Wass good yall..... WELCOME BACK."

You laughed a little. He looked over and smirked.

"So today gang we got a special guest, who also holds a very special place in my heart... My beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous. Girlfriend/soon to be wife, y/n."

"Heyyyy yalllllll." You say waving at the camera.

You watch as the chat starts to spam with messages.

Randomsgamer173: Dang she a baddie
Egirldestiny: OMG I LOVE HER ALREADY
Berleezyfan729362: Berlin don't mess this up for yourself
Imdontai: ayeee finally introduced her!! Wassup y/n.

Y'all laugh and respond to some of the messages in the chat. Until Berlin finally announces what y'all will be doing today.

"Alright ya'll obviously I introduced my beautiful girlfriend for a reason not a season. Today we gonna be doing a Q&A. But mainly ask her questions.

As soon as those words came out of his mouth the chat was spammed again. Everyone had so many questions. You tried to read as many as you could but it was pretty hard to keep up.

Theghostlygod: Y/n how old are you.?
Truedat9236: whens the wedding??
Randomgirly101: how long y'all been together

You and Berlin continued answering question after question. A few hours went by and it was finally time to end the stream. To be honest you were glad it was over. But also glad they liked you, they boosted your confidence. Berlin did his outro and you said goodbye as well. You got up and started to walk away until you felt Berlins hands grab you.

"See I knew they would love you bae." He said picking you up into a big hug

"Yea I'm glad they did, they were super nice."

"Yea I didn't see one comment about my head, you was the spotlight luckily."

You both laughed and went into y'all's bedroom to chill. You put on a movie and y'all both laid down, cuddled for some time and went to sleep.

GUYS I CRACKED MY TV ON TUESDAY BITCHHH. BUT MY DAD WENT AND GOT ME ANOTHER ONE YESTERDAY😭 I WAS TRYNA TWERK BUT I HAD TO BLAME IT ON THE CAT🙄😭. But I got 2 more stories ready to go for y'all this just the start..!!