Birthday Party pt 2.

Read part one if you haven't🌚.

You woke up and got into the shower. You dressed comfy today some cute sweatpants and and cropped tank top. You but your hair in a messy bun and went downstairs to make yourself some breakfast. Your brother was still at the air bnb with his other friends, so you were pretty bored. You made french toast, hash browns, eggs, bacon, and sausage. You finally finished cooking and it was 11:00. You heard your phone ringing, it was Cory. You answered quickly.

                            PHONE CALL
"Hello?"

"Hey y/n wyd?"

"Nun just made some breakfast."

"Oh the other guys came back already..?"

"ha no actually just got bored."

"Oh can I come over and enjoy breakfast with you?"

"Of course."

"Alright i'll be there in about 15 minutes."

"Kk."

                    END OF PHONE CALL

You decided to keep your comfy clothes on as it was only breakfast. But you decided to do your hair in a lil curly type of way. Just to be cute. You made you and Cory a plate and poured some orange juice as well. You heard the doorbell ring, it was Cory. He was 5 minutes early but you didn't care. You stared him down for a second, he had some black jeans and a grey long sleeved shirt. He looked good as freaaakkk. You gave him a hug and leaded him to the island in the kitchen. You guys had a few conversations and ate your food. You were really having and great time and you could tell Cory was too. You both finished you thought Cory was gonna leave, but he really wanted to stay. So you let em, I mean of course you did. You guys played a few games because I mean this was Coryxkenshin after all.

After a few rounds of games Cory asked you something.

"Hey y/n... what are we?"

"Whatever you want us to be.."

"Well I wanna be yours and I want you to be mines."

"I do too Cory.. s-."

Cory cut you off by kissing you. This was a passionate kiss. It caught you very much off guard. But you kissed back. You somehow felt safe in this kiss like nothing could happen. But you both heard a bang on the door. You quickly pulled away and got up but it was the mailman (LMAOAO SCARY ASSES. lol im playin ) You guys talked some more and then Cory went home. You didn't know how your brother would feel about this, but you somewhat didn't care. You were happy and weren't gonna let him get in the way. You were grown anyways.

Imma end it there cause idk if I wanna continue this story. CAUSE I GOT ANOTHER ONE THATS GONE BE SPICY👀