daddy chill .

Yall know that one song that be like he call me big purrr. Come make this PUSSSY PURR. Ok onto the story.

You and B were always the love type of couple. Rarely argue because Berlin would back down or say sorry first. But you were really mad at him. He had been annoying you all day for no reason. He would just laugh and walk away after. But the last thing he did is what finally ticked you off.

You bought yourself some food to calm you down. Berlin walked over and gave you a kiss on your big ass forehead. (Im jp.) You kinda ignored it though. He looked at your food then picked up one of your tacos and gave it to the dog. You were shocked, I mean in tears almost. You got up and walked away. He laughed but it soon faded away when he saw the look on your face. You weren't playing anymore and he could tell. You went in y'all's bedroom and laid down trying not to cry. You were so mad.

Berlin walked in about 2 minutes later and wanted to be all lovey dovey but you wasn't having it still. He was getting a little mad himself since you where pulling away from him and pretty much ignoring him. His little "prank" was backfiring onto him now. Once you had enough of his act you got up and walked back into the living area and saw your tacos gone either the dog or Berlin ate them.

"BERLIN WHAT THE FUCK."

"sorry bae.."

He sounded so innocent and sad you couldn't help but feel bad now. He was so irresistible. You walked over to him in the doorway and gave him and big hug. You could tell he needed a hug, and to be honest you needed one too.

"Naw y/n im sorry for real though."

"Mhm."

"Im for reaaaaallll.... you still mad..?"

"Mhm."

"Baby stop saying that."

"What you mean."

"I- nvm chile."

You both laugh and Berlin picks you up and walks over to the kitchen and places you on the counter.

"Now can I get my kisses bae.?"

"Yes B."

He starts kissing all over you, sometimes on the lips and you give a little kiss back. After a few minutes he was finally done. You get off the counter and walk over to your phone but Berlin smacks your butt like really hard. You looked at it to see if it was gone cause damn.

"Talk about smacking my ass off dang B."

"Sorry you just look extra thick today."

"I always look thick bye."

"Naw you looking megan thee stallion thick."

"So you be look at meg dee stallion ass."

"Of course."

"B fuck you."

You were obviously playing and didn't care because cmon who wouldn't look at meg she's a baddie.

"Nah imma fuck you inna minute."

"I'd rather fuck Harry styles."

You started to walk towards the stairs when you felt B pick you up and throw you over his shoulders. Soon y'all were in the bedroom and he tossed you on the bed. He grabbed both your hands and pinned you down.

"Now you rather fuck who..?"

"B I was playin."

"Do it look like I give a fuck..? Do it look like I give a fuck cause I don't."

You were silent he started kissing all over you and you started to squirm around. His kisses felt so good.

Okay imma finish this in the morning cause im tired asl. But i got 4 more days out of school thats lit. And this was a more goofy story I just pulled outta my as- i mean pulled together so enjoy.

RELATIONSHIP UPDATE BITCH HE SAID HE LOVE ME !!