daddy chill pt 2

IM SORRY BUT BITCH HE LOOK TOOOOO MF GOOD IN THAT FUCKING PICTURE LIKE GAHHH DAMNNNN BABYBOY.

You started to squirm around as Berlin kissed all over your neck and body. It felt so good. He pulled away and started taking his clothes off and so did you. Once y'all both was nakey nakey he told you to get on all fours so you did. He wrapped his warm hands around your waist and started railing tf outta you. Like you where used to him always being rough during sex but he must've been really mad you said you rather fuck harry styles.

Obviously you were joking because you wouldn't fuck Harry he wasn't a comparison to Berlin.

You tried to grab one of the pillows to hide your moans and screams but B snatched it away.

"Nah I wanna hear all them moans baby, you know harry styles can't make you feel this good."

The fact that he said that made you more and more wet. The room was filled with your moans and screams, followed by Berlins groans here and there.

"Babyyyyyyy, cumming."

"Not yet y/n."

"Ughhhhhhh."

You started gripping the sheets. You know Berlin would go 10 times harder if you came and he didn't want you to. But he was going to hard for you to hold it in. You came and Berlin stopped in his tracks.

He walked away and opened the two windows in y'all's room.

"Now I'm going to let everyone hear how good I can make you feel."

You became super shy at this point. Berlin knew it too, he could see it in your face. He gave a little smirk before laying on the bed next to you.

"Ride."

You did as he said and got on top. You slowly sat down on his dick. While letting out a long moan, and Berlin tilting his head back in pleasure.

Once you got settled you started to grind a little bit. But Berlin wanted bouncing. He smacked your ass. This made you know to start speeding things up. So you did. You were bouncing like a bouncy house, literally megan thee stallion knees. He wrapped his hands around your waist and started rubbing your body, you started getting distracted and then saw your phone ringing.

You stopped to look at who it was but Berlin smacked your ass.

"Put that phone down before I make you answer it and let them know how much of a slut you are."

You quickly put the phone down and started to ride again. Berlin let out a slight "fuck." Which made your 😺 throb way more than it should've. Once Berlin was close enough he wrapped his arms around you so you still laid on top of him. And he started pounding into you.

It felt so overwhelming at this point. You were moaning loud as ever. The neighborhood definitely heard you. Which was kinda embarrassing but you didn't care.

You noticed Berlins thrust getting sloppier and sloppier until y'all both busted a nut at the same time. After a few minutes laying there catching y'all's breath, you started to get up but B wrapped his hand around your neck and started to kiss you. You kissed back, this kiss felt so passionate. You slowly started to grind on him, also starting to moan into the kiss. He got up and flipped you over. He looked you in the eyes as he slowly thrusted into you. He came down to kiss you again, you tried to kiss back but you couldn't focus because of his thrusting.

"B please go faster."

"Nahh this feels good."

You tilted your head back as he felt like he was going slower and slower. Then outta nowhere he started railing tf outta you again. Bitch he was railing your rails off. You started to moan like crazy. Berlin put a smirk on his face. He loved watching your faces and hearing you moan. It made him wanna fuck you even more.

His thrust started becoming sloppy again and he was about to cum. Yall both came at the same time again. He got up and walked to the bathroom. You tried to follow but fell.

"Yeah harry styles cant do nun of that."

"B stfu."

He chuckled and walked over to help you up. He carried you to the bathroom and placed you in the tub. The water was so warm. He got in and sat behind you. Gosh you loved this man.

Y'all got out the tub and got dressed into some comfy clothes. But then heard a knock on the door.

Berlin answered it, it was one of the neighbors.

"Can y'all please keep y'all windows while fucking, or just shut the hell up."

You where shocked and so was Berlin.

He slammed the door in the mans face and turned towards you.

"I told you everyone would hear." He said as he smirked

"Wow."

A/n
Ok here y'all other part hehehe, and im doing good with my schedule updating on time and stuff. look at me working and and shit.