Chapter 10

Jack's POV
The whole ride home Elsa is, I swear becoming bipolar. She was all lovey and the next minute she started crying and screaming. "Elsa it's going to be okay.", I kept trying to calm her down. "No Jack it's never okay!!!", she screamed. "Oh my GOD!!!! Jack I'm going to-", she vomited all over my car. "Elsa we're going to the hospital. Something is not right.", I tell her. "Nooo!! I hate needles!!!", she screams out. I'm sorry Elsa. We finally arrived at the hospital and I'm waiting outside of her room. "Congratulations Mr. Frost! Your wife is pregnant!!", the doctor comes out. "Uh could I see her?", I say nervously. The doctor nods. I walk in Elsa's room and see her sobbing. "Elsa? Did you hear?", I ask softly. She nods and continues to cry. I walk over to her and gently wrap my arms around her. "We are going to be inso-much-trouble.", she sobs. "Elsa I'm going to do everything in my power to fix the rules. I promise. We will be a family and no one will stop me. I would loose my job for it to be me and you. I love you Elsa and I love our future child.", I say softly. I wipe away her tears and kiss her, then I kiss her belly. She slightly smiles and says the best words I have ever heard. "I love you too Jack Frost.", I smile from ear to ear when I heard those 6 words. "I'm going to take you home and fix everything at work. Okay?", I say moving a piece of her hair. "Okay.", she smiles. "That smile is worth a million dollars", I say. She just giggles and gets off the hospital cot.
***
"Elsa I'm going to work to fix everything. If you need anything call me. I'll be back soon.", I say as she lays down in my bed. She just nods.
***
I get back home 2 hours later, which was quite stressful. I had asked if I could change the no dating employees rule. Yeesh! I might as well have said I was pregnant. They told me they'd think about it though. So hopefully, they will approve. I go upstairs to my room and find Elsa peacefully sleeping in my bed. I gently kiss her forehead. "You're back.", she mumbles. "Yeah.", I say softly. "Where are you going?", she asks as I'm about to leave the room. "I was going to sleep in the guest room, if that's what you want.", I say. "No, why would I not?", she groggily says. "I don't know, your pregnant.", I say. "Oh my gosh just get in the freaking bed.", she huffs. I do as she says and slip out of my shirt and pants. I slip into bed and Elsa traces my 6 pack. I hug her from behind and fall asleep. Before I fell asleep I heard Elsa say, "Jack please fix this, I love you so much", and then she hugs me back.