Chapter 43

^^Time Skip^^
Jack's POV
Life went on, Scarlett and Elsa remained in our hearts. Lily has been dating for 2 years now. Colton wants to propose to the love of his life. Anna is going to be in college for the 3rd year. I don't know how I made it this long it feels like I've been living for hundreds of years. Now I'm on my death bed. I think of Elsa when I had first hired her. Her beauty and grace, the will to do anything for her job. I got to witness it all. Then the night we went to the club and I took her to my place, the night she conceived 3 beautiful children. The day we got to be together when the company allowed our relationship. I turn my head to the side and see a picture of Elsa and the kids on my nightstand. The adventure we took to find Scarlett. Not far away from the picture of Elsa and the children is our wedding picture. The day Elsa was officially my wife. I smile. I'll get to see Elsa, Charlie, and Scarlett when I get there. I lay there in my room at the retirement home. Slowly I feel my eyes become heavy and they close. I breath my last breathe and darkness overwhelms me. Then I see a light, I see Elsa. She's glowing. A soft smile forms on her face and she reaches out her hand. I take her hand and walk together in the clouds of heaven.

The End.