Chapter 13

Elsa's POV
Another month has past. I don't even think I have a baby in there. My belly is literally the size of an elephant. I'm so fat, my ankles have swelled to the size of softballs, and my back kills me constantly. Jack has to help me walk to the bathroom. It hurts so badly. I swear my belly is going to pop. I have officially eaten all of the 6 1/2 cartons of chocolate ice cream. "Jack!!!", I yell out in pain. He immediately rushes to my side. "Where does it hurt baby?", he says concerned. "My back! My back. Oh my god, my back!", I cry. "It's going to be alright sweetie.", he says gently rubbing my back. "Do you think the baby is okay?", I ask Jack crying. "Of course it is. I mean it is in the best mother on earth.", he smiles at me. "If it's a boy, it better not get your charm. Otherwise he's going to be running around doing whatever he wants. Cause I honestly can't say no to you.", he chuckles. "Same if it's a girl, but there will be no boys to ever come over.", he says. "Oh Jack, you'll be a great father.", I say. We decided to not know the gender yet because we wanted to be surprised. The door bell rings. "I'll be back sweetheart.", Jack says kissing my forehead. I sigh happily. I just have to hope Jack, our baby, and I can be together. A family. "Elsa!! You won't believe it!!!", Jack yells up the stairs. I attempt to get out of bed and waddle over to the top of the stairs. He immediately runs to me. "We got accepted!!!", he jumps up and down like a little kid. I giggle. "Really?", I ask. "For real this time!!!", he yells excitedly. "Let me see.", I grin at him. He hands the letter. As I look at him after reading the paper, he's on one knee. "Elsa,", he pulls a box from his pocket, "I've been in love with you since the day I hired you, and I would like to share the best and worst moments with you. I'd like to help you when your sad and sing with you when you're happy. I want to love and care for this child with you. I don't want to keep us a secret, I want to display you and call you mine. They said co-workers can never date. Well I guess this is never because I want you and me to become us. I love you Elsa, I know we only have known each other for about a year, but it feels like I've known you since I was in diapers. Nothing could ever keep me away from you. I want to be with you until the day I die. Will you marry me Elsa?", he grins at me. I start to cry and nod my head as my yes. He stands up and puts the ring on my finger. He tries to hug me, but I stop him. I grab him and pull him close. We passionately kiss until he's squishing my belly. "Jack your going to squish the baby.", I say breathless. He continue to leave butterfly kisses down my neck. I moan. "Jack.", I say sternly. He looks up at me with lust in eyes. What have I created?