Chapter 7

Jack's POV
I knew I shouldn't have gone fast on her. I can't believe I let myself sleep with her. But her body...it just turned me on. Why can't I just get fired already? I've done horribly bad for the last year I've been working for Overland Co. Yet, I still haven't got fired. Maybe I could resign. First I want to see if Elsa loves me enough. I mean I would do absolutely anything for her. I couldn't not want the best for her. Ugh. All of this hurts my heart. I look at her in front of me and smile at her beauty. "You're so beautiful.", I smirk at her. "Says the man wearing nothing but a towel.", she chuckles. "So your saying I'm beautiful.", I smirk again. She blushes, but turns around to hide her blush. I walk up to her and turn her face towards me. "I love it when you blush, darling.", I say rubbing my nose against hers. She smiles at me and gives me a peck on the lips and runs upstairs. I slowly follow, like a predator. I look into her room and see the prize. I smirk at her as she cowers into the wall. I walk up to her and lift her up onto the bed. I hold her hands together and start giving her wet kisses along her neck. She moans. I stop when I hear the doorbell. "I-uh better go get that.", she says nervously. Elsa gets up and leaves the room. I sigh. Where did I go wrong?