Chapter 36

Elsa's POV
I look out at the ocean and gaze into the beautiful sunset. Jack walks up behind me and wraps me in his loving arms. I sigh happily. "This has been nice." I tell Jack. I feel his smile grow on my neck. "Mmhmm." He mumbles. We decided to take an Alaskan cruise because Punz said it was gorgeous. Which was very true and I agree full heartedly. I can't wait to see the kids again though because they are my everything. I entwine my arms around Jack's and I rest my head on his chest. Then at that moment I feel the all too familiar bulge. I turn my head to look at him and all he does is gives me an 'I'm innocent' smile. "Really Jack, really?" I ask him with my brows raised. "What?" Jack asked me innocently. I continue to give him the 'what you are doing is wrong look' but he just blows it off. "You know looking at me like that is pretty damn sexy." He smirks at me. I roll my eyes and sigh in defeat. He leans down and kisses me on the lips. My back is pushed against the wall and Jack bites my lower lip. I decline his entrance. He eventually gives up and starts kissing me along my neck. I release a moan. I let go and walk away, leaving him hanging. I walk towards our room and enter the bathroom for privacy. After a few minutes I hear the door open to our suite. Jack grumbles as he lays on our bed. I can tell he's annoyed when I hear the mattress squeak. I decide to help him with the boner had earlier. I decide despite my obvious baby bump, I'll give him something that'll make his pants drop. (Imagine Smut) I sit down on our bed and pull out my book in attempt to hide my blush. Jack crawls over to me and kisses my belly. "God I love you both so much." Jack says and kisses me.