Chapter 20

Jack's POV
I over the number that called Elsa for like the billionth time. No clues. No traces of anything. Maybe it was a wrong number. Maybe it was a dead threat. But what if someone is actually watching Elsa and I and just waiting to attack? What if it's just a stupid practical joke? Anything could happen and at the least expected time. I've been waiting for something to happen and it has been almost a month. The babies birth is getting sooner and sooner. I'm especially worried about Elsa. The stress isn't good for her. "Elsa, baby? How are you feeling?" I asked. "I-m-m f-fine," she bursts out sobbing. I rush to her aid. "Darling," I stroke her hair, "darling it going to be alright. I promise I won't let anything happen to you or the babies." She sniffles in response. "Here why don't we think about names?" I try to distract her. She looks at me and smiles. "Jack Frost you know how to make me feel better all of the time." Which was very true because I helped her through her phase of depression. It was a very rough time for both of us. She was barely through the beginning of pregnancy and she was wanting to cut and commit suicide. I couldn't bare to let her. So we got some help, luckily. She has been much happier ever since. "What do you think about the names Emma, Lily, or Scarlett for girls." I nod liking the names. "And Colton, Harrison, or Jackson for boys." I grinned. Little Jackson Junior. "I love them babe." She smiled one of her golden smiles, but soon after that smile faltered. "Jack!"