Chapter 35

Elsa's POV
The wedding was so beautiful and amazing. We headed to the reception in our limo. When we enter the large room I smell the mashed potatoes and steak. My stomach starts growling and I look at Jack. He sends me a brilliant grin and kisses my cheek. I smile. "Darling are you hungry?" Jack asks me. "Very." I respond. He chuckles at me. "Let's eat then." He nods toward the filled plates at the table that sits in front of everyone. I call over a waiter and ask for water instead of the champagne. Even if it's my wedding I'm not poisoning my baby. I rub the little bump on my tummy. Jack smiles at me and holds my hand. "I love you." He says to me and kisses my cheek again. "I love you too." I say back. I hear everyone in the room tap on their cups. I look at Jack and he grins at me. He pulls me in for a passionate kiss and I respond. The crowd of our relatives cheer and a majority of the kids say ew. I smile when Jack lets go of me and holds my hand. I take his hand and press my lips against it. We eat and then Merida taps her glass to get crowds attention. "Hello everyone! I know you all are probably thinking this is going to be some long mushy speech, but I'm hoping it will be anything but that. Jack let me just say you are an awesome boss and everyone thought you were hot. Sorry Hiccup." The crowd laughs as she blows Hiccup a kiss. "Anyway Elsa I remember the day he made you cry and I remember when I would have to snap you out of la la land when you daydreamed about Jack. I hope for the best for you too and much more. Congrats!" She finishes. Jack and I stand up and hug Merida. She passes the mic to Bunny and he laughs. "Well I don't know what to say, but I don't think Jack's that hot." The crowd laughs. "Whenever Jack and I would have a guys night out he would only talk about Elsa and how beautiful Elsa is. His plans with Elsa. I'm glad I finally get to meet the Elsa that he would obsess over. Elsa treat Jack right, but I really think that it will be Jack to screw things up. So Elsa I wish you the best of luck with that dork." We stand up again and hug Bunny. I thank him. He raises his cup and cheers to us. After that the DJ announces the first dance with the bride and groom. Jack pulls out my chair for me and takes my hand to walk with me down to the dance floor. He takes my hand and sways to the song, "Thinking Out Loud", with me. I rest my head on his chest and sigh happily. Jack's father taps Jack's shoulder and looks at me. "May I have this dance?" He asks. "Certainly." I say. Jack looks at me and smiles. He mouths a good luck to me and then walks over to his mother. "Congratulations." Robert says to me while we sway to the beat of a song I don't know. "Thank you Rob-" he cuts me off. "Call me dad." He says. "Okay dad." I smile at him. I feel a tug near my waist. I look down and see Colton looking up at me. "I'd better get this one." Dad smiles and nods and walks to the snack bar. "What's up bud?" I ask Colt. "Can I dance with you momma?" I smile at his innocent question. "Of course you can sweetie." I take his small hands in mine and we dance away the night. Eventually I'm so tired and my feet hurt so Jack and I leave for our honeymoon and bid our children a farewell. I hug mom and dad and give them emergency numbers for the children and we leave.