Chapter 5

^^^The Next Morning^^^
Jack's POV
I wake up and stretch, then hear giggling. I look over and see Elsa. Oh yeah...last night was fun. "Well, good morning to you too.", I say smirking. She smiles, kisses my nose, and runs to the bathroom. I sigh. She's amazing. I hear the shower turn on, so I decide to shower too. "Hey can I come in!", I yell to Elsa. "Umm...why?", she asks. "Because I need to shower too.", I say. "Come on Mrs. Frost, we're going to be doing this sooner or later.", I say. "Fine.", I hear her say. I walk into the bathroom and take off my boxers. I step into the shower and see Elsa rinsing out her hair. So I only see her ass. Which totally turned me on. "Hey baby.", I whisper in her ear, hugging her from behind. I feel her shoulders relax beneath me. She turns around to face me. Wow (o_o). "Uh hun, my eyes are up here.", she says lifting my chin up. I look into her bright blue eyes. "Anyway I'm done. The shower is all yours.", she says giving me a long, deep kiss. I respond and pull her closer to me. She pulls back and grabs her towel. "I'm making lunch, what do you want?", she says stepping out of the shower. "A ham and cheese sandwich is fine.", I say smiling. "Okay. I'm just going to get ready first.", she says.