Chapter 6

Elsa's POV
I had gotten out of the shower when Jack came in. I mean last night was amazing, but what if it was a one night stand? What if he really just was in the moment? What if he was using me? I know we will never date or marry as a matter of fact. What's the point? To keep my job. I mean he probably has a million beautiful women who will eventually marry him. I sigh as I blow dry my hair. I slip into my robe and make Jack's ham and cheese sandwich. "Sh*t.", I mumble under my breath. "What did you say darling?", Jack says hugging me from behind. "Uh-well I toasted the bread and I didn't ask you about that.", I mutter. "Honey, you don't have to ask me about everything. It's fine.", he said nibbling on my ear. I turn around and got out of the kitchen. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me dumbfounded. I sigh. Why am I doing this to him? I can't just sleep with my boss. My god. I'm stupid. I slip into my undies and ripped jean shorts. I put on my bra and pull on my loose Maroon 5 t-shirt. I braid my hair and go back downstairs. I find Jack standing in a spot not far from where we were standing. All he had on was the loose towel around his waist. His head was in his hands. "I'm so stupid. Moving to fast on her.", I hear him mumble. "No your not.", I say confidently. He turns around and looks at me shocked. "How much of that did you hear?", he asks nervously. "Only the 'I'm so stupid. Moving fast on her.' Part. Why?", I ask. "No reason hun.", he says sweetly. Hmmm. I wonder...