Chapter 14

Elsa's POV
He looked at me like I was his main entree. "Jack, you have to wait until the baby is born.", I warned him. I waddled back to get away. Mission fail. Stupid walls. "Jack you're going to have to be patient. Honey?", I'm trying to pretend I don't want it too. "I want this baby to just be born already.", he states. "You and me both.", I sigh. He smirks, "So you want my sexiness as much as I want yours." "Nah I just want my back to stop hurting.", it's as if it knew. An excruciating pain spread through my back. "Gah!!!", I scream out and slide to the floor. In that moment Jack was out of his daze and rushed to my side. "Okay this is all I can take. We're taking you to the hospital Elsa.", he said urgently. I tried to get up, but after all attempts Jack just carried me into the car bridal style. He grabbed my shoes for me and slipped them on before leaving because we all know that's never going to happen for awhile. I feel so flipping useless. I can't move, I can't bend over, I can't cook, I can't do anything. We arrive at the hospital. The doctor immediately takes me into the ultrasound room. She puts the cool gel on the wand thing. I giggle as she rubs it around my tummy because it tickles. "Is this your first pregnancy Mrs. Frost?", the doctor asks. "Yes.", I simply reply. "Well you like the good news or the bad news first?", she asks again. "Bad news.", "Good news.", Jack and I say at the same time. "Well you're having triplets and there's nothing I can prescribe a pregnant woman for the back pain.", she said as if it were nothing. "Triplets!!", I screeched. My eyes were literally bulging out of my head. No wonder I look like I swallowed a planet. "Mrs. Frost please avoid stress and exercise for at least 15 minutes a day. It'll help later in labor. Oh and Mr. Frost try to keep off of her feet, except if she hasn't exercised.", she told us. Wow triplets.