Chapter 38

Jack's POV
The guards I sent to protect Elsa were Elsa-less. The only thing they brought with them was bad news. "Sir Mrs. Frost is currently at the hospital." One of the guards said.  I burst out in rage. "What happened?! Why did you let her get hurt?!! You're FIRED!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "What hospital is she at?" I said between clenched teeth. "Alegent Emergency Center." The guard says nervously. "Leave me now!" I growl. I drive to the hospital, I'm so pissed. I give them one job, protect Elsa, and they screw it up. I arrive at the hospital and run up to the lady at the front desk. "Where is Elsa Frost?" I ask the lady urgently. "I'm sorry sir but we don't have a Elsa Frost in the emergency room." She looks at me calmly. "You have to have a Elsa Frost here. I was told my wife was here." I start panicking. Where could she be? "She's visiting a patient, but she did receive some minor injuries." The lady says trying to calm me down. "What room?" I panic again. "Room 401-" I rush to the elevator without hearing the rest of her sentence. I arrive to level 4 and rush out pushing through the crowd of people in the elevator. I reach room 401. I knock on the door. "Elsa?" I whisper. I hear an all too familiar sob. "Elsa I'm hear darling. I'm here." I wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly. "Can you tell me what happened?" I whispered in her ear softly. She nodded and sniffled. "Anna and Hans were at the mall. And Hans was about to smack Anna and so I tried to stop him." She paused to sniffle. "He threatened to hurt her family if she didn't break us up. Hans was my boyfriend in college until I caught him in bed with some other girl. He must've never gotten over me. So he used Anna against me. He pulled out his gun when I snapped the button in half. He shot for my head and Anna dived in front of me. I got pushed to the ground and blacked out. I ended up here with a minor concussion and Anna is in a coma because of me." She cried as her body jerked with every sob. "It's okay Elsa. It'll be alright." I whispered even though it will never be okay. I stroke Elsa's hair for awhile when we hear a cough. Not mine nor Elsa's, but Anna's. "Anna!" Elsa yelled jumping from my embrace to hold Anna's hand. "Elsa." Anna croaked. "Why did you do that?" Elsa says looking into Anna's eyes with worry. "I love you Elsa." With that the monitors piercing beep was only thing to be heard. "I love you too Anna." Elsa whispered and kissed Anna's forehead. She let go of Anna's cold, lifeless hand and turned towards me. "Can we please leave?" Elsa asks me with sorrow and tears in her eyes. "Of course darling." I say rubbing her cheek. We exit the hospital and head to our car. We get in the car and drive. The only thing that filled the air was silence and Elsa's silent tears.
-$-
Sorry guys I've been busy with high school and I went to One Direction which was out of town and I've just been really busy. So sorry bye!