Chapter 15

Elsa's POV
Today I did as much as I could for exercising. But I mean isn't carrying around 3 babies exercise enough. Obviously not. "Jack!", I yell for him. He's been working from the house instead of at the office. He skypes the employees everyday and sees how everything's holding up. He's such a wonderful boss. "Yes darling?", he says rushing to my side. "What are we going to do about our wedding?", I ask. "Well we could wait until the babies are born. I mean if you want.", he interjects. "Yeah, no way. But we probably should plan it now while I have time.", I chuckle. I have a lot of time lately. It gets kind of boring. "Well sweetheart go right ahead, but I have some work I have to get to. Sorry.", he says cautiously. Cause I could blow any emotion, at any time and afterward be really happy. Well what the hey I'll just look up some pretty wedding dresses. Then I'll send the design to my sister and she can make it even better. Yes, yes I have a sister. We barely ever talk because, I mean, who has the time these days. She lives in Europe with all the fashionistas, had at least 3 kids, since the last time we talked, and she's married to some guy model. Don't ask me how or why, I don't know either. I wasn't even invited to the wedding. Plus I'm the older sibling! I was pretty mad. Her name is Anna Jordman because of her husbands last name. Obviously. Wait! What about the main colors for the reception and dresses. Blue and silver? "Jack do you like the colors blue and silver for the wedding?", I ask him. "Sure darling I love those colors.", he responds. "Any relatives or friends you would like to invite?", I ask again. "Uh my friends Aster and Sandy?", he says as another question. "Sure who ever you want dear.", I say. Hmm who else?