Chapter 18

Jack's POV
As soon I got a nurse she wheeled Elsa into a separate room. God why, why couldn't you just let me die? I ripped the IV tube connected to my side out and got up. I felt woozy for a second, but then I remembered my wife and children. I kept moving. For Elsa and my babies. I felt wobbly again. My knees began to shake and I fell to the ground. I hadn't gotten far from the bed and pain was already coursing through my achy body. God please take me away. Elsa will be happier. Without me....
Elsa's POV
Jack. Jack. Jack. You're the only thing that's in my head. Why have I fallen for your charm and kindness? Why did it have to be me? I'm obviously not meant for him. He hates me now. I tried to open my eyes but all there was, was darkness. Where am I? I hear a huff. I hear Jack creep up to where ever I was. "Elsa, I hope you're okay in there. You're in a coma.", I heard him hold back a sob. "Please come back. Please for the babies. I won't bother you ever again. Just please... wake up. I heard a muffled sob. I felt a pang of guilt in my chest. He was sobbing on my belly. My belly with 3 innocent children. I have to wake up. To save the babies. To save Jack. "Jack...", I croaked. I felt his head lift from my chest. My eyes flutter open. "Elsa?", he tries to calm down. "Jack.", I grip his hand weakly. He squeezes my hand. "I love you.", I whisper. "I love you too.", he said slipping the ring back on my hand. I love him too much.