Chapter 9

North's POV
"Bring her here, now.", I tell my assistant, Toothanna. "Yes, sir.", she replies. The only reason I had to kidnap Elsa was because Jack and my company have been rivals for ages and I want to work together now. Since Jack is so stubborn I decided hey why not get his attention with his girlfriend. So I kidnapped her. Technically kidnap is the wrong word... More like taking care of her for a little while. But back to the point. I want to join companies with Jack because I mean what better than toys and skating. Yes, yes Overland Co. is the biggest ice skating company in this state.
"Sir, Elsa is here.", Toothanna states. "Yes, yes bring her in child.", I say. I call people child because I love children, but was never fortunate to have one. That's another reason why I want to join companies. Jack is young and lively. He could be able to run a toy company. "Why did you bring me here sir?", Elsa asks politely. "Dear call me North not 'sir' and I need Jack.", I say simply. "Why North? And why did you pick me?", she asks again. "I want to join companies with him, but he's too stubborn to listen. And I uh picked you because Jack likes you a lot and he really cares about you.", I say trying to avoid that topic. "How do you know?", she asks. Ugh great. "Well Elsa I've seen the way he looks at you. I've seen the look of love in his eye when you bring in his favorite coffee. He loves you Elsa. If only you could tell.", I say the last part quietly. "I do tell. I just can't believe. And it can't happen.", she mumbles sadly. "Why not? He's the boss isn't he? He makes the office rules doesn't he? So now you tell me why not?", I say. "Because he hasn't changed the rules!!", she says excitedly, "What I'm not worth it though?" I sigh. "Elsa I'm telling you he loves you.", I say again, "now call him and tell him where you are, and no guards." She starts to pick up the phone. "Oh and Elsa don't sound panicked.", I say smiling. She smiles back and dials the number.
Elsa's POV
"Hey Jack.", I say calmly. "Elsa!!! Oh my god!! Where are you?? Are you okay?!!! Did he hurt you?!!! My love talk to me.", he panics. Did he say my love? Oh well never mind. "Hun I can't talk when you keep talking. Im fine. I'm at North's. No, he didn't hurt me, he has been very kind. He wants to talk to you face to face and no guards. I promise I'm fine, just please come. I need to tell you something when we get home.", I say smiling. "Okay, okay I'll come with no guards. I will see you soon, I promise.", he says. Aww. I hang up the phone. Within minutes possibly seconds I hear Jack pounding on the door. "Toothanna get the door please.", North says politely. "Where's Elsa?!!", Jack yells as he walks in the room. "I'm right here sweetie.", I giggle softly. He turns around and in the few seconds I'm enveloped in a hug. "You scared me Elsa. More than you can ever imagine.", he said with sincerity written all over his face. "I know.", I sadly say, "I'm sorry." North claps. "That was really cute Jack, who knew you had it in ya.", North said proudly. "You. What do you want?", Jack growls. "I want to join companies Jack. It's nearly my time and I need someone to take over for me. I'm sorry I had to bring you here to talk in these conditions, but it was the only way.", North apologizes. "No deal.", Jack states boldly. "Wha-why?", North looks befuddled. "You couldn't send me an email or regular mail, you kidnapped the most important thing in my life. There's no way I'll do this even if you are sorry about the conditions.", he states angrily. "Jack...", I start. "No we're going home.", he interrupts. "Jack!", I yell. "What's wrong Elsa?", his concern showing. "I'm going to throw up!", I say urgently. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to North's bathroom. I make it in time and vomit in the toilet. "Jack?", I manage to whisper, after puking for awhile. "What is darling?", he asks concerned again. He's been holding my hair for me this whole time and soothing me. "I think I'm falling in love with you, Jack.", his face softened. "Me too Elsa, me too. I wish things were different.", he sadly states. "But it can! You could change the rule and break the system!", I say excitedly. He looks at me gleefully. "I could always try, couldn't I?", Jack says.