Chapter 3

Jack's POV
So today was a little weird. I told the hottest woman that works for me I didn't like her, "only as my secretary". God am I stupid! My best friend Hiccup invited me to go to this dance club with his girlfriend and his girlfriends friend. Well maybe I could get lucky with the friend. Wiggles eyebrows. But I still love Elsa more than anything. I'm a man I need love. I'd better get ready for the club. I put on my dark blue hoodie and my black skinny jeans. Hey I have a life where I don't wear smoking suits. Hiccup said he was going to pick me up first and then girlfriend and her friend. I hear a car horn outside my door. I grab my phone and wallet and head out the door. I'm about to get in the front seat, but Hiccup stop me. "Dude, my girlfriend is sitting up front with me. You have to sit in the back.", he says. "Wow dude you're really nice to your 'best friend'.", I huff back. I go to the backseat and buckle up. There was an extremely awkward silence, so Hiccup turned on the radio. We get to his girlfriends house and Merida and Elsa in a sexy light blue dress with ruffles, walk out of the house. Merida and Elsa!!! Noooooo! Wait I get to dance with Elsa. Yes! Hiccup get out of the car and opens the front door for Merida. I do the same because I mean, it's Elsa. "Hi.", I say grinning from ear to ear. "Hi.", Elsa giggles. Yes! Score one for Jack! I run to the other side of the car and get in again. "I'm Jack Frost. Nice to meet such a beautiful young woman.", I say. She giggles and blushes. "I'm Elsa Snow. It nice to meet you too.", she smiles. I hear Merida and Hiccup arguing in the front seat and decide to ignore them. I just stare at Elsa who's humming along with the song on the radio. "Why are you looking at me like that?", she asks. "'Because you're beautiful. I enjoy looking at beautiful people, and I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence.'", I quote the Fault In Our Stars as she searches my face for lies. Then she does the unexpected. She kisses me...on the freaking lips! I'm so happy I respond to her kiss with greed. When the car stops at the club we stop our make out session. I'm disappointed, but excited to dance with her. We walk in the club and there are people everywhere dancing. "Would you like to dance?", I ask Elsa politely. "Nah... I would love to!!", she says excitedly. She pulls me out onto the dance floor. Then we dance and when Wiggle came on Elsa started grinding on me. Oh my Frost! I need Elsa to come with me to dance clubs everyday. "Hey Els, you thirsty?", ask as the wrong thing pops into my mind. "Yeah I'm really thirsty.", she says exhausted. "What do you want to drink?", I ask her. "Water is fine.", she smiled. "Right away my lady.", I smirk at her. I go to get our waters and come back to find someone pushing her around. "Hey! Get your hands off of my date!", I say angered. The dude turns around and its Flynn. "Dude wtf?!!", I say angered even more. "Oh sorry bro, I didn't know she was yours.", he says. "Well obviously she didn't want you so next back off if a girl is scared.", I say stepping in front of Elsa. She hugs me from behind. "Can we go?", she asks nervously. "Of course, let's tell Merida and Hiccup.", I say as I grab her hand. Her fingers intertwine with mine. We find Hiccup and Merida making out in the corner of the room. I clear my throat and they immediately stop and look at us. "We're going to go, I'm not feeling well.", Elsa says as Merida sympathetically looks at her. "I'll grab a taxi and go with her.", I say. She softly smiles at me. "Bye Els, see you tomorrow.", Merida says and waves as we walk outside. I wave down a taxi and we get in.