Chapter 4

Jack's POV
We arrived at Elsa's house and I walked her to the door. "So uh...see you around.", I say scratching the back of my neck. "You're leaving already?", Elsa says with a sparkle in her eye. "Not if you don't want me to.", I say smirking. "Nope.", she says with a sly smile. She unlocks the door and pulls me into her house. I shut the door and lock it up. "Does anyone live with you?", I ask her. "No.", she says smiling. Before she can say anything else I put my lips on hers. They taste of strawberry chapstick. I push her against the wall as she wraps her legs around my waist. Her fingers are running through my hair. She smiles in our kiss and we separate for air. "I guess the rules are different on the weekends.", Elsa says with a smile. "I guess so.", I respond with a smirk. "Bedroom?", I say wiggling my eyebrows. She nods and pulls my arm up the stairs. As soon as we walk in her bedroom door I unzip the back of her dress. She unbuttons my shirt and kicks off her heels. She slowly and seductively pulls off my shirt. She examines my six-pack and crawls into her bed. I feel like I am the predator and she's my prey. I want to rip off her dress. Admire her beauty underneath. I slowly walk over to her bed and pounce on. She giggles. I slip off her dress and look at her bra, tempted. Then we both hear the doorbell. "Sh*t.", I hear Elsa mumble. "Jack go hide in the bathroom!", Elsa whisper/yells. I moan. "Don't worry I'll be back.", she says and winks at me as she's buttoning up her pajama shirt. She pulls on her pants and walks out the door. She comes back up 10 minutes later. I peek out the door. "Jack! Come out, come out wherever you are!", she says loudly. "Hmm I guess he left... I'll just have to call up Flynn.", she says. "No need I'm right here your majesty.", I say bowing to her. She giggles. "Mr. Frost I have a message for you.", she says. I walk over to her. "And what would that be Mrs. Frost?", I say raising my eyebrows. "Mrs. Frost needs love from Mr. Frost.", she says.