CHAPTER 28

~THREE YEARS LATER~

Y/N's POV 

It was a cold winter day and the clocks were ticking 2 in the afternoon.  

"Alright class that's it for today, don't forget to complete your assignment." The university professor said as he concluded his lecture.

I was packing my bag when I heard someone call my name, I turned around to find the owner of the voice. It was In-ha, my roommate or you can say the only person I know in the whole campus. I waved at her and zibbed my backpack close before heading towards her direction.

"Y/n-ahh Let's go have lunch. I am dying because of hunger." She said dramatically holding her stomach.

I giggled at her "Yeah, Let's go!" I said grabbing her arm. 

It was my first semester at the university while it was second for others. 

I actually had to repeat a year of high school back in the US because of the accident and that delayed my admission process in Korea. It has been a week since I came to Korea and started attending the Art University. 

We were having lunch as we were talking about the university and she was talking about the incidents that happened during the first semester. I was just laughing seeing watching her mimic the people while explaining the incidents.

She was the first person I met when I entered the uni... the staff chose her as my roommate as she also lived in the stares for two-three years and she can help me out with the things better. I felt comfortable with her, She guided me to all my classes and helped me memorise the way to all the classrooms as the Uni was huge... by huge I mean reallyyyyy hugee! 

"Ah Y/n! I almost forgot we have a party today evening and you are coming with me..." She said pointing her chopsticks towards me. 

"I'm not sure.." I said smiling as I chugged my burger into my mouth.

"Y/n you can get to know a lot of new people there..." She said trying to convince me.

"I don't feel like it..." I replied pouting. For some reason, I felt uncomfortable meeting and befriending with new people. It's just something I feel uneasy about. I don't have social anxiety... I kind of have a bad feeling when I meet new people cuz I don't know them. 

"Y/n-ahh~ pleasee..." she was clinging like a child and suddenly the lunch bell rang.

"Oh shit... I got to go my class is two blocks away." She held her bag up.
"But be ready the party starts at 7." She said before she made her way out of the cafeteria.

'Should I really go...' I thought picking up my food trey.

~

"Y/n! Get ready!" She banged into the room while I was drowning into my novel.

"Why does everyone came and interrupt when I am reading the most interesting part," I whined. 

"Quick! I promise you'll have a lot of fun, trust me." She said as she threw her bag on the couch and opened her closet.

"Y/n!! Please.. only this oncee..." she tried to convince me.

"Only this once..." I said heading towards my closet not able to deny her request anymore.

I picked a simple outfit that would fit the occasion. I quickly put them on and straightened my hair. I was ready to leave as I finished setting my hair and put light makeup on.