CHAPTER 10

Y/n' POV

"Finally the exams are over!!!!" I cheered as I walked out of the exam hall, putting my hands in the air. This week passed as fast as lightning. The exams were real brain consuming and I really did not have time to think about anything except studies.

"Jimin!!" I yelled running towards Jimin as I spotted him in in the hallway.

"How was today's exam??"

"Mine went really well.. I think I am going to score really good this time." He said inserting his hands into his pocket.

"you?" He asked

"Mine wa-"

"Even mine went very well!!" Before I could answer Hoseok appeared from behind and put his hand around my shoulder.

Oh, wow.. now I have a heavy muscular hand around my shoulders. And two hot guys on either side of mine while walking around the hallway.

As we were heading towards the main gate
"Y/n why don't you stay over tonight at our house?" Hoseok asked with a smily face.

"I don't know.." I said

Then it hit me-

"Ah.. sorry guys, I would love to go but my dad is home and he surely would not let me to spend a night alone with seven guys." I said disappointed.

"Oh.. no worries Y/n you can come over now and head back home at night." Hoseok said.

"Yeaa.. I can do that!!! Then I'll go home, change and I'll be there in half an hour." I said as I ran towards the bus stop.

Both of them waved at me and parted ways.

I reached home and found it weird. The house was pin-drop silent. I found it weird cause when Dad is home he either keeps doing something noisy or else he is always yelling on the phone.
I looked around I could not find him in any corner of the house. I kept looking for any note he left and I also tried calling him he did not answer my calls. I thought he must have gone to the market or something. I changed to normal clothes and left a note on the centre table before leaving the house.

I reached their house. I went in and found Jungkook peacefully sleeping on the couch. He looks soo cute.

"Aww, looks like Jungkookie worked very hard for the exams." I said kneeling down the couch patting his head.

"Oh, hey Y/n." Namjoon said as he walked into the living room.
"Hey Namjoon, Where are the others?" I asked walking towards him.

"Hobi and Tae went out to the market to buy snacks and Jimin is in his room I guess."

"Oh, I go find Jimin then." I smile at him before running towards Jimin's room.

"JIMIN-AHH..." I yelled banging into his room. Seeing me, he jumped out of his chair.

"Can't you knock before coming in?!" He yelled back hiding something behind his back.

"What are you doing?" I asked him trying to take a peek of what he was hiding.

"Get out of my room!" He said getting up from the floor.

I got closer to his desk and saw a bunch of drawings and rough sketches. I found the site very familiar.

"Your desk looks exacty like mine when I sit to do art." I giggle in surprise.

"You into art too?" Jimin asked in shock.

"Yeah... I haven't taken it seriously yet, but if I do not find anything to do in the future I would probably become a painter or a designer." I told him scanning through his sketches.