CHAPTER 25

Dad's office room's light was on...

And the scariest part was that I have not entered that room since the day dad left for his business trip...

I slowly started walking towards the room, the door was half-open. I could hear the sound of drawers opening and pages turning.

I was scared to death... I did not know what to do next I quietly grabbed a spatula from the kitchen and peeped into the room.

A man was with long hair was going through dad's shelves. He was the same hight as dad and was wearing a black leather jacket.

A sudden notification sound of my phone made him turn around.

"Who's there?" His voice was deep and scary. I quickly hid behind the wall. I could hear his footsteps coming closer to where I was hiding.

"Hello?" He enquired once more.

My heartbeat started to go up every step to takes towards me.

He almost reached me when someone clicks to open the front door.

It was fully dark I could not see who it was but I almost had a heart attack until

"Y/n?" The person called switching on the lights.

It was Dad who just came in. I dropped the spatula and quickly rushed to him.

"D-dad... there's someone in-inside your office room." I shuttered in fear.

Tears escaped my eyes while I gripped his shirt tighter. "Calm down.." He said looking at me shivering.

"Brother-in-law?" That person said as he stepped out of the room.

'Brother-in-law?' I shot my head up as I heard him say.

"Sae joon? What are you doing in my house?" Dad asked looking at him in surprise.

I stared at him and Dad in shock.

"Ohh so it was you Y/n. It's been a while..." He said looking at me while giving a creepy smile while ruffing his shoulder length hair.

"Y/n this is your aunt's ex-husband..." Dad informed.

"What are you doing here? I did not give you the spare key so that you can sneak in any time!" Dad said in a harsh tone.

"Ahh.. I did not mean to scare her, I just wanted that document but I did not know when where you were going to come so... I that I would take them myself." He gave that creepy smile again. I was disgusted even looking at him.

"Y/n go to your room..." Dad said as he went inside the office room to talk to that creepy guy in private.

I reached my room and but still, I could not stop shivering.

What does he mean by 'Give him the spare key?'. Does it mean he could have sneaked in anytime? I was even more disgusted by the thought that he could have entered the house all this time...

I tried to shrug off this thought and concentrate what happened today... at the hideout...
 'Ahh, I finally kissed my crush...' A sudden stroke of excitement gushed my body. I rushed to the study table and started writing my diary.

~

I got up in the morning in a very good mood but the very good mood was instantly ruined seeing my so-called uncle in the dining table having breakfast with my dad.

"I'm off to school..." I peeped into the kitchen to inform dad. I did not want to have my meal with that creep.

"Hey Y/n, Good morning! Have a seat.. let's have breakfast together." He said while chewing his food.

His uncombed black hair is the most disgusting thing about him. 'God when is he leaving?' I thought and rolled my eyes.

"No tha-thanks..." I said and left the place.

"Have a good day Y/n!" Dad yelled from the kitchen.

~

I got to school early as I skipped my breakfast. There were not many people around. I was walking down the corridor when someone back hugged me.

"Good morning girlfriend!" He said wrapping his hands around my waist. My cheeks started to blush hearing the word 'girlfriend'.

"Good morning!" I said smiling. He is so warm unlike what I had imagined.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." He gave a cheesey comment placing his chin in the crook of my neck while walking.

"Huh? Wow this is a new side of Park Jimin!" I chuckled. He was always so cold and would just give me an awkward smile if I wished him 'good morning'. His transformation is quite astonishing.

"There is so much you don't know about me." He whispered into my ear which gave chills down my spine.

We then head to class holding hands.

While having lunch I brought up the topic that was going through my head since morning.

"Jimin?"

"Umm." He said taking a bit of his food.

"What do we tell Hoseok and the others? Wouldn't it be weird if I tell him I started dating you the day I rejected him..." I asked him.

"Umm... I think we should tell Hoseok soon, he would be hurt if he gets to know from someone else." He said after thinking for a while.

"Yeah.. that's true." I replied chugging my food.

"Actually he is mad at me." I added.

"He actually knows I had a crush on you..." He coughed to hearing from me.

"What?" He asked as he calmed down.

HOSEOK's POV

I was feeling bad how I reacted to her rejecting me. It's natural to be mad but I guess I overreacted, I wanted to apologise to her so I went early to school and...

The sight of Jimin back hugging her made me go nuts. 'Why do I always crash into her when she's with him' I thought.

I just walked away as I was feeling unwanted and unimportant to the person who I like spending my time with.

I was envious of Jimin but at the same time I have to remember he's like a brother to me... I should respect Y/n's choices... yet it just feels too much, why does it have to be Jimin out of all of them...

I can't even do anything about it. I just hung my head and started walking back to class when I noticed a book lying on the floor just.

'Someone must have dropped it... It looks like a diary..."

It was a black hardcover book with a lot of stickers on it.
I picked it up and flipped first page... the name written on it hit me like a truck.

''It-it's Y/n's diary" I murmured holding it up.

-----------------------------------------
A/n:
This chapter is trash😑

Guys can you please comment your thoughts about this book... I m feeling kinda unmotivated.. your comments can really be a motivational booster for me to write some good shit. So please share your thoughts and opinions with me😬🙃

Hope you like this chapter and don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT n SHARE💫💜

Adios 🖤