CHAPTER 13

Y/N's POV

I pulled the keys off the keyhole and pushed open the door. I got in and took off my shoes as the door closed behind me. I headed to the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal for dinner. 'It was fun today' I thought to myself smiling.

~

I stuffed the last set of clothes and finished packing my suitcase. I have to leave early in the morning, take the bus and go to my aunt's place. I finished writing my diary and went to bed.

~

Next morning I took the first bus to Busan and reached my destination in time. I was hesitating to enter the house. It is as shabby as it used to be a year ago.

I had been visiting my aunt for the past five years during my holiday week. I would say it gets dirtier as the years pass by.

I falteringly walk in. I could see my aunt on the couch wearing baggy clothes staring at the television and Ji-a scrolling through her phone. Ji-a is my cousin who is a year younger than me. She is an exact photocopy of her mom- A total bitch.

"I'm here." I said as I enter the living room pulling my suitcase behind me.

"Oh you here? Go do the dishes and prepare breakfast! We did not have anything last night. So you better be quick!" She ordered, she did not even bother to look at me.

 I am treated like shit here. My aunt is divorced and all she does is lay around the house all day. My father is the one who supports them financially. My dad sends me here every year during my holidays so that I get along with them and when I come I am always treated like a maid or even worse than that. I just come here for dad, I just don't want him to feel bad that I don't respect blood relations.

As usual, I did as I was said and served them breakfast. Both of them crawled to the table, catching the smell of the food.

They chugged the food and went back to their previous seats, not even bothered to place their plates in the sink. I was not surprised as I expected that, anyway so I proceeded with the housework.

It was evening and I was cleaning the backyard as I was ordered and suddenly I was splashed wet from the above. I turned around and the next thing I know was the bucket I was collecting the dust was on my head. I was fully wet and on top of the dust was stuck all over me.

I knew it was Ji-a, my blood was boiling but if I react to that she would prank and irritate me more and if I don't react and ignore her she would get bored and leave me alone. 'So, it's better to stay quiet if you want to live another day here peacefully' I thought to myself.

I spent the rest of the day doing as I was ordered, and the day ended.

~

The next day, I was woken up by someone banging the door of my room. I had locked it as I did not trust anyone here. As I opened the door I was welcomed by something flying. Si-a smashed a pie on my face. I could not tolerate it any more I took the plate from her hand and smashed it on her face as well.

"Yahh! How dare you!" She yelled at me.

"You were the first one to start!" I yelled back

"Why the hell are you yelling?" Aunt came running and saw the mess we created.

"Y/N!!" She screamed and gave me a tight slap on the face. I was shook and Si-a hid behind her mom forming fake tears.

"Mo-mom she smashed a plate of pie on my face when I knocked her door calling her to have breakfast." She put on a fake act.

"Yah! You started it first!" I said pointing her.

"Y/n that's enough! You better not cause anymore trouble or else you know what will happen." She threatened me.

"So get out of my sight!" She said pulling Ji-a into the washroom.
I went back to my room feeling my eyes tearing up. My cheek was red because of the slap, I grabbed tissues from my bag and wiped my face harshly.

As soon as I was done I heard my phone beep.

Jimin
Hey, where are you? You are not home?

I smiled and

Me
Nah, I m not home this weekend.

Jimin
Oh, kk then see you at school tomorrow.

Me
See you.

I put my phone down and went out to drink some water.

~Later in the evening~

I did the laundry, cleaning and dusting of the house. to which I did not even receive a 'well done' or 'thank you'. It was dinner time. I was happy finally after dinner, I can go home and breath free again.

I was done preparing dinner, they crawled up the table and started eating their food. I went in and bought a bowl full of rice. As I was passing to take my seat I tripped over something and fell straight on the floor. The bowl broke and the rice was all over the floor. Ji-a tripped me and now I cannot even have my dinner peacefully. I now reached my patience level.

"YAH!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.

"Shup up Y/n now get up and clean the mess you created." I aunt said chugging the food inside her mouth. Ji-a was giggling looking at me.

"The mess I CREATED?" I questioning at her.

"Yes you!" Ji-a said pointing the ground.

"Can you shup up and clean the mess instead of blaming others for what you did. Just like your mother." She said as I stood up. She murmered the last part.

"Your Mother?! Dare you say anything about my mom you bitch." I said as my eyes widened.

"BITCH!?" my aunt yelled as gave me a death stare.

"I am out of here!" I went in.

"Not before you clean your mess!" my aunt yelled.

"You wish!" I gave her an evil smirk pulling my luggage and stormed out of the house.

"Y/N!" She yelled but I ignored her and shut the front door very loud.

I was so done with them, I was walking through the street to head towards the bus stop. My stomach was growling in hunger but I decided to ignore it, I just wanted to get home as soon as possible. I just kept walking and finally reached the bus stop I sat down and was waiting for the bus to arrive.
Suddenly, a guy came and sat down on the other end of the bench, he wearing a black hoodie and he had is his hood on. It seemed like he was crying. For some reason, he seemed too familiar.

"Ji-jimin?" I said in shock turning towards him.

----------------------------------------------------
A/n:
Hey people! Hope you like this chapter.😁

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT. 💜💫