CHAPTER 20

"Finally you are awake! Wait I'll get you a cup of water." I stood up and was about to leave when he held my wrist and pulled me into a tight hug. I was surprised at first and then I hugged him back.

"It was just a nightmare." I said, stroking his back.

 I could feel his heart beating very fast.

"Y/n! Promise me you'll never leave me!" He said in a hoarse voice. It seemed like he had a bad nightmare.

"Jimin I am not going anywhere!" I replied in a calming voice.

After a few seconds, he calmed down and broke the hug.

"I already made dinner, let's go." I said pulling him into the kitchen before he could utter a word.
I made him sit on the chair and went in the counter to bring two bowls.

He did not utter a word while eating. It seemed like he enjoyed the porridge.

"Wanna have a movie night?" I asked breaking the silence.

"You want me to stay over?" He shot his head up in surprise.

"You can if you wan-nt to." I said. God, why am I shuttering.

He chuckled at my cuteness

"And.. What am I going to tell Hyungs if they ask me where was I the whole night?" He asked looking at curious what I would reply.

"Umm... How about you go home late?" I shot up my head.

"You can go home late and nobody will know cuz everyone will be asleep." I added trying to convince him.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked with a smirk.

"Huh? What am i forgetting?" I asked with a confused expression.
After I while of thinking I could not figure out what I was forgetting.

"Aren't you dating someone?" He asked.

"Ab-about that.." I was dumbfounded. How did he know?! Oh yeah, Both of them live in the same house. I was about to explain but I was cut off. There was an awkward silance for a while. As he finished eating he...

"So... I'll get going." He said heading to the living room to pack his bag.

"I-" I got up and followed him and was cut off again.

"Feel free to text me if you have any doughts... I'll get going now." He said as soon as he finished packing his bag.

He walked out closing the door behind him avoiding my eye. He left without even waving bye.

JIMIN's POV

"Why the hell would she ask me to stay over? Dosent she have a lovely boyfriend to have a movie night with.." I murmured under my breath after I closed the door behind.

And what's wrong with me? why did I say that promise thing? I must be out of my mind... That damn nightmare.

I was riding the bus physically but mentally I was somewhere else. I was frustrated...

'Why does everyone seem like they care when in reality they are just using me...' I thought glaring outside the window.

Y/N's POV

~MONDAY~

I prepared well for today's test. I am surely going to ace today's test I thought as I was in the middle of squeezing my foot into the shoe. I finally got out of the house and closed the door behind me.

I plugged in my earphones and was walking to the bus stop peacefully until someone held my hand from the behind.

I flinched and turned back. My eyes widened when I saw Hoseok walking beside me while holding my hand. I forgot that I am giving him a week. Oh hell, I have to bear this thing for a week.

"Good morning!" He said with a smile while gripping my hand tighter.

"Good morning, what are you doing in my neighbourhood?" I return an awkward smile.
"I wanted to go to school with you." He replied.

"Ohh.." I said. Gosh, why do I feel awkward? 'This not the way to start the day' I sighed.

~

The class started and there was no sign of Jimin. I thought I'll show him that I am not that dumb in Math but he is nowhere to be seen. I have been checking the clock every five minutes and staring at the classroom door.

Then it hit me, Did I make him uncomfortable that day? I just asked him to have a movie night did he get offended by that... My mind was flooding with useless thoughts.

~

It was lunchtime and I was having lunch with Hoseok. I was dying to ask him why Jimin did not come to school today. But I thought it would be weird to ask him so I was waiting for the perfect time to ask him without making it obvious that I am dying to know the reason... If that makes sense.
So, I thought it was the perfect timing to ask him

"Hey, why did Jimin not come to school today?" I asked him while chugging a spoon of rice into my mouth.

He did not answer instead he was just staring at me with bloodshot eyes. 'Is he mad I am taking about other guy when I am with him' I thought as I gulped

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I shot trying to cut the awkward moment.

"I thought you had him over on saturday... He did not tell you?" He asked looking down scooping his rice while narrowing his lip corners.

'Is he really mad? How did he find out? Aish! Why do I always forget they live in the same house! I guess he is really mad now...'

"What? He did not tell me anything.." I said trying to be calm.
He did not utter a word for the first few seconds and then..

"Today is his Father's death anniversary." He said staring right into my eyes.

------------–-----------------------------------
A/n:
Hey ppl.. Hope you like this chapter 😁

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE💜💫

💥ADIOS💥