CHAPTER 26

Y/N's POV

"It's alright, I understand..." he said.

"Hoseok! I know you are mad... I just wanted to give you a chance..." I tried to convince him on the phone. I had told him I was dating Jimin the past week and he has been avoiding me since then.

"I already told you it's alright." He was clearly irritated.

"If it's alright then why are you talking to me like that?" I yelled at the phone.

"Y/n..." He signs in frustration.

"How can I be friends with you again? You know I have feelings for you... and whenever I see you with Jimin..." He stops.

"Alright... I'm sorry..." I said and cut the call holding back my tears.

It has been a week since I have tried convincing him. I have apologised countless time and tried my best to make up to him but I guess we will never go back to being best friends. I mean what can I do? I just don't see him that way...

I got up from my bed and headed downstairs to get some snacks and halfway I heard that person talking to someone... I could hear a female voice respond as well... I guess he bought someone over. Not wanting to face him I made my way back annoyed. 'It's my house and why am I not able to walk around freely' I frowned entering my room.

Not having anything to do I walk up to my study table and pick my new diary. I lost my old one a few days ago, at first I freaked out like hell and searched for it everywhere but there was no sign of it. Later I thought who would want to know about my boring life and let it go.

Dear Diary,
It has been a week since Jimin and I started going out and a week since I lost my old diary.... The past week as been quite eventful like... I was happy Dad was home but that creepy guy was staying at our house as he convinced dad that he was facing some kind of financial problem, I mean yeah you could say that just by just looking at him, so yeah I had to see my so-called uncle's face every day the past week. I try my best to ignore him but he always tries to start a conversation with me whenever he sees me.
Apart from home... I think I lost someone dear to me. It doesn't seem I can go back to being friends with Hoseok... He says he can't go back to being friends with me after I turned down his confession... I guess I get it... but what can I do if I don't feel the same way back.
As people say "You have to lose something to gain something...". I totally get what it means.
But the happiest part is Jimin. He isn't who I knew before, he is very caring towards me and does not let me feel lonely. He is everything I wished. It feels like I began a new life after my old diary disappeared in the blue...

~Next day at school~

"Y/niee~" Jimin called as he came and beside me with his lunch tray.

"Finally you are here," I said smiling at him playfully.

"Ahh... the line at the food counter was long..." He said handing me my chopsticks.

"Now show me how much you have practised."

I hold up my chopsticks and try to pick the kimchi. But again it was a fail... I picked it up again but it slipped through the sticks.

"Aishh!! I have been practising so hard to handle these damn sticks!" I cursed.

"Calm down y/n... things can't be learnt overnight, Just keep practising." He said patting my back.

I grabbed the spoon which was lying beside my plate with a pout on my face.

He chuckled looking at me and started chugging down his food.