CHAPTER 36

The whole night I wasn't able to sleep. My eyes were eager to read the unrecognisable paragraphs that I suppose was written by me.

It felt like I was reading a fantasy story that I made up out of boredom. There were some people who I did not know but I described them as home and comfort.

Some events even gave me chills cause it seemed oddly familiar. The chopsticks... Amusement park... Jimin's cologne... All of them giving me the 'not able to believe my eyes' look when we met the first time... Jimin's yelling at me when I asked them about the past, somehow made sense.

But does that mean Hoseok is my ex?

And Inha was my enemy once upon a time?

Jimin and I were that close?

My mind was flooded with a bunch of unanswered questions.

I couldn't get a wink of sleep curious how on earth did I end up losing my memory and what else I did not know. I was feeling a mix of emotions and I did not know how to process it.

I mean how can they keep such a thing from me and the worst part is I don't even know how to ask them about this. The most ghastly thing was why did Hoseok have this.

~

I got up early and had my morning routine done while both of my roommates were fast asleep. I got ready and left the room to get my mind cleared and not wanting to face them.

Author's POV

Eventually, Inha and Aera woke up and realised Y/n was nowhere to be found. They thought she had gone out for a jog. With the belief that she'd be back soon, they went on with their chores.

Y/n, on the other hand, was squatting down in front of an artificial pond with uncertain questions in her head. She could not believe that people around her did not bother to tell her about her past. They just pretended as nothing happened and went on living their life.

Later, as all of them entered the food counter, Y/n was already chugging down her food.

And as they returned with their treys Y/n had vanished again.

"Where's Y/n?" Jimin asked as everyone took their seat.

"No Idea... She left the room before we woke up." Aera answered.

"Even yesterday she passed the evening activities saying she had a headache," Inha added.

'Did something happen to her?' Jimin thought while having his food.

While Hoseok was worried if was she was very upset because of something that happened last evening. He did not know why did he do that but a part of him was saying 'It is high time and she deserves to know the truth!'

Y/N's POV

I was on my way to the auditorium, where we were asked to gather after our breakfast. That's when someone came from behind and slid his hand around my shoulder. I flinched due to the sudden action and turned around to see Jimin.

"Hey..." As he greeted and all the things that I read last night started flooding my head.

"Personal space please..." I slightly pushed him off me.

"Are you all right? I did not see you last evening..." He asked out of concern.

"Yeh... I was not feeling like it." I bluntly replied not even looking towards his direction.

"Y/n... are you really alright?" He held my wrist making me stop walking. He was looking at me with bloodshot eyes. For a minute, I thought he was really worried about me.