CHAPTER 40

JIMIN's POV

"Alright, Let's say what you did had a reason behind it... What about Y/n then? Why did you do it to her? What does she have to do with this?" He spoke up after a long pause in their conversation.

"Y/n... At first, I did not intend to something like that... But you know, she really got on my nerves that day. She came home and started yelling at me as soon as she saw me. Even after I explained the whole reason she started calling me and my mistakes out. She kept taking your side telling me I shouldn't have done it. She went on even after I told her to shut up. So... I got into rage took it all out on her." He explained which made me shook. Y/n suffered so much because she stood up for me that day?!

"Did you tell all this to Y/n as well?" That was the first question I could ask.

"Why?" He let out an evil smirk and came close to me. "You don't want your girlfriend to know about your parent's ugly past?" He whispered in my ear while giggling.

"Shut up and answer me!? Does Y/n remember?" My sound echoed the empty walls. I was scared to death cause I did not know how she'll react if she gets to know I was the reason she was in so much pain all these years.

"Most probably she does not remember." He replied. A sign of relief left my mouth.

"But I never said she doesn't know!" He muttered under his breath which was audible.

"WHAT?!" I shot my head up.

"What? Nothing." He tried to act innocent.

"But aren't you curious why am I telling you all these without any fear?" He tried switching the topic.

'Is this some type of trap' I thought before confirming it.

"Why are you telling me all this?"

"Because a person should know the reason behind their death."

"Huh?" I took a step behind.

"You know I actually regretted killing your dad like that, He just disappeared in thin air without even knowing the reason or person behind his death. So..." He paused and he took steps towards me. "I decided I'll not make the same mistake again."

"Wh-what?" I was dumbfounded. Hearing him talk about dad like that made the hair on my skin rise.

"Yeah... you heard me right-" He paused due to a loud siren from a nearby place.

The sound was getting loud as every second.

"Who is that? Yah check who is it!" He screamed to one of his minions to which he did not receive any reply.

"Did you- Did you call the cops?" He looked at me with shock before rushing towards his table and opening his drawer.

"What? No!" I replied trying to peep out of the window.

But in a flash of seconds, the room's door banged open revealing huge-armed cops rushing in.

"WHAT? HOW DID YOU PEOPLE GET IN HERE!?" He yelled at them as I was looking around confused.

"HANDS UP! Don't move!" One of the officers ordered. As a reflex, my arms went up as I froze on my spot.

"Jimin-ah! Are you alright?" I heard an awfully familiar voice. Without even getting a glimpse of the owner I knew whose voice it was. It was Yoongi Hyung.

"Honey! You ok? Did he hurt you?" Another voice spoke which made my breath hitch.

I finally turned around to get a clear view of them. It was Yoongi Hyung and Mom holding guns pointing towards Saejoon's direction.