CHAPTER 32

~A week or two later~

"Y/n-ahh! Can you please go to the convenience store and buy some snacks?." Inha yelled from the front room while I was going through my bookshelf trying to find my textbook.

"Didn't you go shopping like an hour ago?" I questioned as I walked out of my room.

"I forgot to add snacks in my shopping list, It must have slipped out of my mind. Please can you go and buy them..." She tried to convince me as she was unpacking the things she had already bought.

"Alright..." I went in and grabbed my coat before heading out.

I figured she was tired cause she was busy with her classes the whole day and went shopping on the way back, so, it would be rude to make her go back and buy them. I thought it would be a great opportunity to inhale some fresh air.

A cold breeze hit my face as I stepped out of my block. It was a late chilly evening, As I walked out I saw few people roaming around with warm scarfs coiled around their neck.

I plugged in my earphones and turned on the music. Late evening walks with music is the fittest blend.

After a ten minute walk, I finally reached the convenience store. I got in and started grabbing our favourite snacks. Lost in my own world I tripped over something and made a tower of small boxes fall.

"Oh, shit" I gasped and fell on my bum. The employee came running and gave me a disgusted look. I quickly got up and started putting the boxes back in place feeling embarrassed.

Suddenly a middle-aged man came and started picking up the boxes with me. I was grateful at least someone is lending me a hand.

I picked up the last two boxes and placed it back inside the shelf.

"Thank you so much." I turned towards him with a smile and bowed.

He was fully coved in black except a neon cap on his head.

"Oh no problem, It happens..." He returned a smile. A few seconds passed, he was standing there looking at me seeming to get a reply.

"Umm Sir..." I asked him confused if he wanted to tell me something.

"Ohh I am Sorry you look very similar to someone I thought...." He said staring at me.

"Ohh, Is that so," I said with an awkward smile.

"Yeah quite similar." He said in a serious tone and walked out of the store.

'Well that was awkward' I picked my basket and headed to the cashier to pay for the snacks.

I was heading back to the campus humming to the song not learning anything from what happened few minutes ago I was seamlessly jamming to my favorite songs while enjoying the evening.

It was when I was walking past the campus's entrance when I spotted a familiar figure.

It was Jimin... He was standing at a distance with his hands in his pocket.

I had minimised my interaction with the boys after that day at lunch when Jimin yelled at me for being nosy. The next day Inha couldn't join me for lunch so I had to eat alone. The whole time I noticed the guys glancing at me once in a while, I really felt uncomfortable that day. I did not want them to feel guilty or anything. So, I decided to have lunch in the rooftop alone from that day.

I just shrugged off my thoughts and started to walk towards my block when

"Jimin-ahh" I heard a female voice. I turned back towards his direction and saw a girl running towards him and later hugged him.