CHAPTER 15

Y/N's POV

"Ar-are those CUTS?" I asked him dumbfounded. I shot my head up with wide eyes.

"Y-Y/n? I tho-thought you were asleep..." He stammered quickly pulling his sleeve up.

"Why on earth would you do such a thing?" I asked, pulling his hand and examining what he had done.

"I-i..." He could not speak. He was stammering while trying his best to avoid my eye. I knew from the start that he was not the type of person to open up to people and let them help with him.

"Cutting is not the solution!" I said looking at him.

"You don't know anything!" He yelled.

"You know you should talk to someone so that they can help you with that 'ANYTHING'. People can't magically know what is going inside your head YOU SHOULD TALK to them and let them help you!" I yelled back at him not letting go of his hand.

"TALK?!" he chuckled.

"YES. TALK!" I said.

"Who's gonna listen to my shit huh? Everyone has their own life to deal with! They'll get bored of me if I tell them about my problems. They just want a person to give them a ear but they themselves don't want to be that person. They'll they find me Self-Absorbed and tell me that everything's in my head and I just care about things about things too much!" He responded as his eyes slowly turned teary.

I was taken aback by what he just said.

'I must not have let it slide that night at the bus stop' I thought to myself feeling guilty.

I pulled him into my embrace after a few seconds of silence.
"I'm sorry about what you had to go through it alone but just know that whenever you want to talk to someone you always have me!" I said to his ear hugging him tighter. I could feel little sobs near my neck.

"Look, I know we don't know each other that well that we can discuss personal problems but I am worried about you! Cutting is not the solution if you want someone to talk I am always here for you. Just know that." I said softly while rubbing his back and holding him tighter.

I could feel his hand slowly around my waist while his chin on the crook of my neck. He started sobbing harder. I gently pat his head and let him cry.

The whole P.E period we were in the class alone having our emotional session. It was five minutes till the P.E period ends and Jimin had calmed down. It suddenly stroke me-

"Yah! Let's go to that place." I said gripping his arm.

"The abandoned place? Now? In between school?" He said as he raised his eyebrow giving me a confused expression.

"How is it in between school we only have two lectures left and that too MATH! I am not in the mood to study that deadass subject!" I said trying to convince him.

"And how are we sneaking out of school campus?" He asked as I was busy stuffing my books into my backpack.

"I know a way. Pack your bag the bell can ring anytime!" I said as I stood up and zipped my backpack.

"Oka..y.." He said as his expression clearly read 'I am not sure I am doing the right thing'.

Suddenly the bell rang.

"QUICK!" I said as I grabbed him out of the classroom.

Our class was on the second floor and we would be caught if we used the first staircase as the others will rush up to the class using the same stairs.