CHAPTER 5

Y/N's POV

Ting Tang Pung Tung Pang Tong Ping Pong...

"Ahh!" I sigh as I could hear my alarm ringing beside me. I aggressively smashed the clock. It was MONDAY!!!! I got up feeling disgusted.

It's been a week since I started my new school.

(a/n: This bish could not think of a better alarm... lol)

~

I reached school and went to my locker to grab my books. I saw Hoseok and others and waved at them. The teacher entered the class everyone, went back to their seats. As the teacher started with the lesson, there was a loud bang on the classroom door. It was Jimin. I was shocked 'He is in the same class as me?!' I thought to myself.

"Jimin you are late!" The teacher told being annoyed him.

He apologised.

"Sit." the teacher said to him pointing to the empty desk beside me. No wonder I found it weird that everyone in the class had a bench partner except me.

He bowed to the teacher and while walking towards the desk he avoided eye contact.

The teacher continues with her lesson.

"Hey Jimin, I did not know you were in the same class as me as well," I whispered to him.

"Hmm." He said seeming uninterested.

"So, where were you the past week.?" I asked him, trying to befriend him.

"None of your business plus can we not talk while the class is going on?" he hissed, giving me an annoyed look.

I hummed as I returned to mind my own business.

JIMIN's POV

Ahh... I overslept today, then it hit me I had taken two pills instead of one last night. I am going to be late for school today. Where on earth are the others and why did they not wake me up?! I quickly put on the uniform and grabbed my bag and rushed to school.

The teacher seemed quite annoyed. Then, she made me sit beside Y/N. I was in a quite bad mood. Of late I have become quite moody. Y/N tried to be friendy with but I pushed her off. I did not want more friends. I feel pressurised about how they feel when I act up. I don't want to hurt anyone but my mood swings are going out of control. I feel like no one can understand me.

At lunch, I asked Tae why didn't he wake me up.

"YAH! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? JIN HYUNG AND I TRIED SO HARD TO WAKE YOU UP. BUT YOU JUST KEPT SWEARING AT US HALF ASLEEP!!" He yelled at me.

I was shocked and speechless. When I told him I did not remember any of it he gave me a shocked look and turned around.

While eating I noticed Y/n did not know how to eat with chopsticks. I kinda found it cute seeing her struggle while eating but soon came back to my senses.

HOSEOK's POV

At lunch, I sat beside Y/n while the three others sat in front of us.

"Let's discuss the project the Science teacher has given us. Luckily it has to be done in a group of five." Namjoon exclaimed, trying to avoid useless talks.

"Alright then! We are doing the second option: the volcano one!" Taehyung announced in excitement.

"I'm down!" Y/n responded.

"Yeah me too! I found it interesting and easy." I agreed.

"Alright then! Y/n can come to our house and we'll work on it this Friday," Namjoon said analysing.