CHAPTER 6

Y/N's POV

I was pulled by Hoseok into his room. I had no problem sharing a room with him but as I laid on the bed, beside him sleep didn't seem to find me. I kind of felt uncomfortable, maybe the room was quite stuffy or was it because of my period cramps. I don't know I then-

"Hoseok-ah, Can I share the room with Jimin?" I asked him nervously.

"Why what happened? You feel uncomfortable sleeping beside me?" He asked in a worried or rather you can say sad tone.

"No, it's s not like that! I don't know, I was just felt comfortable sleeping in his room the other day," I replied nervously, hoping I did not hurt his feelings.

"Okay then, If he doesn't let you in, just call me. I'll kick him out of his room." He said, drifting back to sleep.

I quickly got up and took my pillow.

"Good night," I said as I quietly left his room. I knocked at Jimin's door and I heard him reply in a sleepy tone.

"Who's there?" He asked.

"Jimin, It's Y/n."

"Did something happen?" He asked as soon as he opened the door.

"No nothing happened, I just did not feel like sleeping in Hoseok's room."

"Huh?" He asked. Confusion was plaster over his face.

"Can you share the room with me tonight? I like your room better." I murmured, trying to please him.

"Yeah sure, if you want." He unexpectedly replied scratching the back of his neck and widening the entrance.

I got in and jumped on his bed with my pillow and became all comfortable.

"You are sleeping on my bed? I thought you are sleeping on the floor" He asked, widening his eyes.

I nervously laughed sitting up straight.
"Umm. I-" I was about to say something but

"Yah! I'm just kidding, You sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the recliner chair." He said laughing at me getting all nervous.

That was awkward but I gave him a grin and laid back on my bed.

"Sleep tight!" I whispered before drifting to sleep.

~

The next morning, I woke up. I could see Jimin sleeping on the chair hugging his pillow. 'He looks soo cute!' I thought to myself.

I quietly made my way towards the bathroom.

I did my morning routine and came out to pick my bag, as I was passing by I noticed that Jimin still sleeping. I smiled at him and walked out of the room.

That's when the smell of something I craved hit my nose. I ran to the kitchen and found Jin and Taehyung having their breakfast.

"Morning Y/n!" Jin said putting a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"Morning People!" I greeted as I ran towards the kitchen to grab my bowl. I was probably living on fast food the past week that I was craving real food.

"Slow down Y/n," Taehyung said seeing me stuff food into my mouth.

"Where are the others?" I asked them confused. I only saw Jimin, Taehyung and Jin this morning.

"Jungkook went out early in the morning, Yoongi Hyung went to work and the other two are playing ping pong in the backyard," Taehyung replied.

"Oh," I replied.

"I think I am heading home now. Bye guys." I said as I finished my breakfast and was going to head towards Jimin's room to take my bag.

HOSEOK's POV

I was pissed. Yesterday while watching the movie Y/n got up and headed to the washroom just as Y/n passed by, Jimin also got up and went after her. They were gone for about twenty minutes. After twenty minutes Jimin came and sat down and not long Y/n returned as well. Then I saw Y/n smile and whisper something to Jimin.

That's not it after the movie got over I insisted Y/n share the room with me she agreed to it but after some time she told me she found Jimin's room more comfortable and headed to his room. I could not sleep properly cause thinking about it was boiling my blood.

This morning Namjoon and I were playing ping pong in the backyard

"Yah Hope! Why do you look angry today?" Namjoon asked smashing the tiny ball towards me.

"Me? I am not angry." I lied.

"Are you sure? Nothing's wrong, right? I'm always here to talk. Alright?" He assured looking at me with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah, nothing's wrong," I said, hitting the ball harder as I wanted to avoid the topic.

"Guys I am heading home. See you! Bye!" Y/n yelled from the entrance of the backyard.

"Bye Y/n! See you at school." Namjoon yelled back.

I ignored her acted as if I was trying to focus on the game.

"You ain't walking her back home?" Namjoon asked.

"Ahh! I am dead tired! I am heading to have breakfast." I ignored what he said and head out of the back yard.

JIMIN's POV

I woke in the morning with an extreme urge to pee. I got up and rushed to the washroom to answer nature's call. As soon as I came back to my senses after doing my morning routine. Staring at the figure in the mirror trying to remember something.

Then it stroke me 'Y/N!' she was here last night. I quickly dressed and got out of my room. I went to the kitchen and found Hobi Hyung and Namjoon Hyung having breakfast while Tae was talking to Jin Hyung who was doing the dishes.

"Oh! Jimin you are up early today." Tae said, looking at me.

"Did Y/n go back home?" I asked as if it did not bother me while casually grabbing a bowl from the kitchen.

"Yes, she just left after having breakfast." Jin Hyung replied.

"Oh!" I said, scooping some rice into my bowl.

Then it hit me, I did not take my pills yesterday yet I slept like a baby last night.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n:
Hey ppl! I know this chapter was boring😅 Please bear with me, I kinda lost motivation while writing this chapter. I'll be back with an interesting chapter next time.
And yeah... Don't forget to like and comment 💜💫