CHAPTER 8

JIMIN's POV

While riding the bus she fell asleep to the breeze hitting her face. I let her borrow my shoulder. I decided to carry her the rest of the way home as she not waking up after calling her several times.
I located her house without any problem. She had described it well. I put the key into the keyhole and pushed it open. The next thing I saw was a tall and well-built man standing in front of us. I guessed it was her Dad.

"Y/n? What happened to Y/n?! Did she faint?" He asked, coming closer to us, staring at Y/n worried.

"Ah no sir, She fell and scraped her leg in the PE period so I helped her get home." I lied as I did not want him to worry.

"Dad! You are home?!" She said, in her sleepy yed shocked voice, rubbing her eyes harshly.

"Yes Y/n, I was worried how you were doing so I came to check on you." He replied, stroking her hair.

"And... is he your boyfriend?" He asked her teasing her.

"No dad!!" she said yelled while blushing.

"No Mr Lee , I am Jimin her classmate." I replied to him. As Y/n got off my back and limped towards her dad.

"Ahh.. Jimin, nice to meet. Thanks for bringing her home!" He said, smiling at me.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr Lee." I bow respectfully.

"I guess I should get going, it's getting late." I smile at them.

"Yeh... Thanks for everything today. See you at school tomorrow." She said, waving at me showing her teeth.

I smiled and passed through the door. I could still hear them-

"I like him already. Are you sure he isn't your boyfriend." I heard her dad teasing her.

"Yes DAD he's just my classmate" He defended giggling.

"Would 'just a classmate' carry you back home on his back?" Her dad teased her again.

"DAD!!" She yelled back.
I smirked to myself as I headed to the bus stand.

~

I came back home late than usual. It was almost dinner time. As I entered the living room I could see Jin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung and Hoseok Hyung on the couch.

"Yah Jimin where were you?! I thought someone kidnapped you." Jin Hyung exclaimed, glaring at me.

"Where were you? You aren't the type of one who would come home late." Yoongi Hyung said looking at me with a suspicious look. Hoseok did not even look up to see me. He was scrolling through his phone.

"I was with Y/n, I carried her home. She scrapped her leg running behind someone." I disclosed which made Hoseok shot his head up as I was glaring at him.

"What?! Running behind who? Is she alright?" Jin Hyung asked worried.

"Yeah, she's alright. Can I get something to eat? I am really hungry." I said heading towards my room.

"Dinner in ten minutes." Jin Hyung said heading to the kitchen.
I went to my room and washed up. As I came out of the washroom and headed out of my room, I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.

Y/n: Thanks for today... I hope you don't return to your old self tomorrow.

The message read. I smirked and tossed the phone back. Then I noticed Hoseok Hyung sitting on the dining table, giving me a death stare.
I gave him an awkward smile and headed to sit beside him.

HOSEOK's POV

I did not know Y/n hurt herself while chasing me. Now I really felt bad for ignoring her. The next day at school Jimin and Y/n got along very well. They had lunch together and were giggling in between the lectures.

"Woah!! Hyung look Jimin became friends with Y/n. I was really worried they would not get along. Glad they did." Tae said looking at them.

"Hmm... I know right." I murmured. Staring at my textbook trying to study.

"Yah stop staring at them and start to study if you don't want to fail your exams." I said interrupting him from his staring session.

"Maybe what she said is wrong!" I thought to myself.

Y/N's POV
This week was fun. Dad was home the whole week. My wound had healed and I could walk properly. The cold Jimin was gone. Jimin really was fun to be around. We spent a lot of time together this week. Hoseok did not show any signs of talking to me. I decided to let him be and give him some space, as Jimin said.
I could see him staring at me in between classes. He'd look away as soon as I catch him. Taehyung and Jungkook would always smile at me when they see me in the hallways or after school.

Jimin helped me study science and math, I really was very bad at both. I realised he really was the definition of 'Beauty with brains'.

~the Saturday evening before exams started~

I got out of my house to breathe some fresh air. I was sick of studying all day. I headed to the park that Hoseok had shown me the first day of school. I took some rounds of the park listening to some music. I was finally tired so headed to the swing to give my leg some rest. As I sat down

Jiminie:
Hey, what are you doing?

Me:
Nothing, I headed out to get some fresh air.

Me:
What about you?

Jiminie:
I just got up from my nap.

Jiminie:
Yah, can you send me those history questions which the teacher told were important.

Me:
Yeah I'll send it to you as soon as I get home.

Jiminie: Okay then, Study hard!!

Me: Fighting!

Jiminie: Fighting!

I smile as I headed towards the park's exit.
Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist, I turned back in shock to see the most unexpected person.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I shouldn't have listened to her." He said looking straight into my eyes as a tear rolled down his cheek.

--------------------------------------------------

A/n:
Hey Humans!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter:) OMG Thank you soo much for 200 reads... It really means a lott🤧💫

Don't forget to VOTE and Comment. I'll be back soon! Till then stay tuned and LOVE YOURSELF:)💜