CHAPTER 3

HOSEOK's POV

Y/n looked like she having a lot of fun. I showed her around the place and we even exchanged phone numbers while dinner together. While eating she was telling me about her former school and how it was like to move to another country. 

Later, as I reached home, I found Jungkook, Yoongi Hyung and Jin Hyung on the living room's couch. It seemed like they were talking about something so I gradually sat beside them, then

"So Hoseok, I heard you found a new girlfriend?" Yoongi Hyung teased.

"HUH?!" I gave them a confused as well as a shocked reaction.

I did not understand what was going on for a second then it stroke me that Y/n ran into Jungkook.

"Hyung I said Girl-friend, not Girlfriend!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Jungkook!? What on earth made you think that Y/n is my girlfriend?!" I asked him with a death stare.

"Hy-hyung, I saw you both hanging out and having fun, So I thought-"

"COME HERE YOU BRAT!! HOW DARE YOU STALK MEE!" I got up and started chasing him as he was running around the house.

Then,

"Yah Hoseok, Cut the crap out and tell us about her." I heard Yoongi Hyung's raspy voice say.

Not able to concentrate on his work Taehyung came out of his room,

"Tell us about who?" He questioned with a confused expression.

TAEHYUNG's POV

I was doing my school-related work when I heard loud noises from outside, I placed my ear on my bedroom door. All I could hear was Hoseok Hyung yelling.

Then I banged out of my room and

"Tell us about who?" I asked, in a tint of anger yet a confused tone.

"Oh! Taehyung-ah you must know Y/n right, Isn't she your classmate as well?" Jin Hyung asked me.

"Yeah! What about her?" I went and took a seat beside them.

"Tell us about her." Jin Hyung asked excitedly.

"Y/n, She is the new transfer student of our class, today was her first day, and Hoseok Hyung and I had lunch with her today," I told them.

"Oh!" Yoongi Hyung glared at Hoseok with a smirk on his face.

"Why? Did something happen?" I asked them, not being able to figure out the situation.

"Hoseok hyung and Y/n noona were on a date for the past 3 hours." Jungkook giggled.

"Ohh! Y/n? She's cute hyung!" I said giggling at him.

"Can you guys stop, We just met today and I was just trying to befriend her. On a date? No, I just showed her around the neighbourhood cause she recently moved here and had a hard time locating places." Hoseok Hyung clarified the misunderstanding.

"Sure, If you say so." Everyone in the room giggled leaving Hoseok Hyung Annoyed.

"When is Jimin coming? I miss Jimin." He out of nowhere said, trying to change the atmosphere.

"He texted me this evening saying he will come back home in a week or so." Namjoon Hyung replied joining the conversation.

"Wow! Hyung will be home in 7 days!" The maknae let out with excitement.

Jimin had to go back home for a few days as his mom was at the hospital. He rushed to Busan as soon as he heard his mom got into an accident.

Later we all fell asleep while watching a movie and Jin Hyung had to wake us up and guide us to our rooms.