CHAPTER 4

JIMIN's POV

I was at the hospital. Mom had regained consciousness two days after the accident. I used to rarely visit mom so, I was scared to death that I might lose her... Just like I lost dad. It has been five days since the accident took place.

Today mom and I were having lunch together,

"Jimin-ah! I think you should go back to Seoul today, I am all better I can take care of myself, you don't need to worry." My mom said in a worried tone.

"Hmm." I hummed with an ignorant tone in the reply.

"Jimin you have already missed 5 days of school and the day after tomorrow is Monday if you go home and rest tomorrow, you won't be worn out on Monday." She tried to convince me.

"Yes, Jimin your mother is right you should go back to Seoul. You don't have to worry, I am here to take care of her, trust me!" The man said while entering the room.

"You want me to trust you? You? The last time I trusted you this happened to her." I replied to the man, giving him a death stare.

"JIMIN! I told you it's not your dad's fault." She yelled back at me.

"DAD? Whatever my dad died two years ago." I said in a cold tone.

"JIMIN!" My mom yelled back at what I said.

"Whatever, I am leaving. Take care and, don't make me worry again!" I said as I took my bag and sprinted out of the room.

I was quite upset. So, I headed to the beach. Beach has always been my best friend. I always come to the beach when I am upset or feel like crying and letting my feelings out. The breeze calms my soul, the waves calm my mind and the sound of the water rushing towards the shore feels like it is asking me if I am alright.

~

It was 11:45 pm when I finally reached home. The lights were all off which means they were all asleep. Luckily, I had my spare key so I took it out of my bag and slid it into the keyhole.
I entered the house and directly went to the kitchen to drink some water. I tried my best to be quiet and not wake them up. I did not tell them that I would be home this early so, I quietly passed through the hallway and entered my room. I did not turn on the light I just tossed my bag on the study table and jumped on my bed.

That's when something hit my back so hard that when I whined in pain. I got up and switched on the light, the second I saw a girl sleeping on my bed I completely freaked out. The girl started screaming as well.

"Who on earth are you? Are you a pervert!?" She screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL?! A PERVERT!? THIS IS MY ROOM! I LIVE HERE!" I screamed back in defence, annoyed.

Hearing us scream all the six others rushed into my room. They were shocked to see me.

"Yah Jimin! What are you doing here? When did you come home?" Hoseok Hyung blurted with shock.

"Just now! WHO ON EARTH IS SHE AND WHY THE HELL IS SHE SLEEPING ON MY BED?!" I yelled at them.

"Jimin-ah let me explain, she is our new friend, she came over to play and it was late so we insisted on her staying over." Jin Hyung explained.

"We have a guest room for god's sake and why is she wearing my pants?!" I boomed anger when I saw her wearing my favourite pair of tracks.

My face was turning red and my headache started getting severe.

"Jimin calm down! the guest room is quite far from our rooms so we decided to let her use your room as we thought you we returning tomorrow." Namjoon Hyung explained.