CHAPTER 14

Y/N's POV

"Ji-jimin?" I called as I turned to him.

To my surprise, it was really him! I was shocked to see him in the most unexpected place.

"Y/n?!" He asked, wiping away his tears I could see he was as shocked as I was. His face was all red especially his eyes and his cheeks.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him curiously.

"I should ask you that.." He gave me a blank expression.

"My aunt lives here so I came to visit her place this weekend." I replied, trying my best not to fidget.

"Oh.." He said, turning to sit straight.

"What about you?" I asked again as he did not tell me why he was here.

"Umm... I ca-came here to visit my friend...yes friend!" He stammered.

I knew something was off, first of all, he was crying and second, he was stammering. Plus why would he come out of his friend's house crying late at night?

I was curious but my head was full of thoughts as well and I did not have the patience and strength to listen to someone's story so, I let it slide.

We did not talk much after that, we were both lost in our thoughts. The Bus came and we sat separately.

There were not many people on the bus so we spread out. I just wanted some time alone to sort out my thoughts on my way back home.

After two and a half hours, we finally reached my stop. I before getting off I turned towards Jimin too wave a goodbye. He seemed lifeless, he had dozed off on the last seat and his head on the window.

I could not leave him alone like that, even though I was tired myself I chose to stay with him till he gets home. So I returned back to my seat, waiting for his stop to arrive.

~

After fifteen minutes his stop finally arrived, I went up to him and saw him sleeping in the same position as a while ago.

"Jimin we are here." I said tapping his shoulder.

"Hum?" He said half awake.

"Just get up now." I said, pulling him out of the bus.

It was late and there weren't many people around, We got off the bus

"Where are we?" He asked in a weak tone rubbing his eyes and trying to figure out the situation.

"At the bus stop and we are heading to your house." I said pulling him by the arm. He was still sleepy.

Finally, we reached his house, I took the key from him and opened the door. It was pitch dark inside the house. 'I guess everyone is asleep' I thought to myself. I was totally worn out. I sighed and guided him to his room, He was already sleepwalking all the way. I was about to put him on the bed when I lost balance and both of us crashed on the bed or more precisely you can say he was on top of me when we fell on the bed.
I soon came to my senses and pushed him away and got out of the bed. He was already sleeping like a baby. I turned on the light lamp and made my way out of the room.

As I was closing the door behind me suddenly the opposite room's door opens.

"Y/n?" I heard someone call me. Soon I recognise who the voice belonged to.

"Hoseok?" I called back.

"Why are you coming out of Jimin's room? and I thought you were not in Seoul." He asked in shock.

"I was waiting for the bus to get back home and met Jimin on the way, he had dozed off in the bus so I helped him get home." I told him.

"Oh.." He said looking at me with a blank expression.

"Byee I'll head back home now, see you at school tomorrow." I said heading towards the living room.

"It's late do you want me to walk you home?" He asked without a second thought.

"Nah it's alright.. go back to sleep... My house is just a 15 minutes walk from here."

"Jin Hyung will kill me if he gets to know I let you walk home alone this late." He said "Wait here I'll go grab my jacket."

I was dead tired now I just wanted to go back home. It was a very long day. I guess I had no other choice so I let him walk me home.

~

I woke up to the alarm. I got up while my whole body was sour. My arms and legs were worn out. I got home late yesterday and directly went to bed, I did not even bother to change my clothes, I was dead tired.

I weakly get ready for school and finally reached school. I was laying my head on the desk and decided to get some rest before the lecture starts. I was about to drift to sleep when I heard my name being called. I shot my head up and saw Jimin sitting beside me.

"Hmm" I said as I turned my head towards him.

"I heard you got me home safely yesterday... I just wanted to say thank you." He said avoiding my eye.

"Hmm." I said in reply. I had no energy and went back to my previous position.

The next few lectures went by I was hardly able o concentrate on what the teacher was saying. Jimin did not utter a word after our conversation.

It the bell had rung it was P.E, Everyone had rushed out leaving Jimin and me alone in the classroom. I was not asleep, I was just too lazy to get up from the place. I was lying my head comfortably on the desk with my eyes closed.

Jimin was sitting beside me writing something on his notebook. Suddenly I heard him hissing softly. I opened my eyes and saw him glaring at his hand while slowly pulling his sleeves down. I was thunderstruck by what I saw

"Ar-are those CUTS?" I asked him dumbfounded.

------------------------------------------------------
A/n:
New chapter!! This is where the main plot starts i guess..

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.. Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE 💜💫

Adios humans😁