CHAPTER 22

JIMIN's POV

"So, did you meet your mother today?" She asked, taking a sip of her banana milk.

"Nah... I last saw her on the day we met at the bus stop in Busan." I clarified. Today I just visited his grave and returned to Seoul.

Y/n is different from what I expected. She is much more kind and understanding than I thought. She's the first person who knows the whole story. The rest of the boys only know that my dad died in an accident; I did not tell them the back story.

"Ohh.." I said, shaking my head after that there was silence... 'I want to ask the question that is killing me... I was scared... what if she had a positive approach on it... Will I be left alone once again?'

 I somehow mastered up the courage and blurted it out...

"So, how are things between you and Hoseok going?" I was trying my best not to be suspicious.

"Hoseok?" She sighed. "Pretty good I guess..."

"Whassup with that face?" I asked She did not seem to be excited while answering.

"My face? Nothing... It's just fun..." She fake laughed, "Ohh..." I said in a sarcastic tone and she looked at me with a 'what was that reply' face.

"You know right we promised each other right? No more secrets alright..." I said.

"Yeah sure... That's why you told me the whole story this late.." She said looking up at me. I started feeling a bit low...

I just looked down feeling guilty about not able to express my feelings properly to others.

"Hey hey I was kidding... Alright then no more secrets..." She said signing.

"Make sure you keep that promise as well." She added glaring up at me.

"Humm.." I said and was staring her curiously.

"Actually... Hoseok... I don't see him that way. I did reject him but... He was asking me to give him a chance and... Yeah. Till this Friday I gave him time." She replied taking a sip of her drink while looking outside.

"Woah... Are you some kind of priest?" I asked laughing at her generosity.

"Yah.. It's not like that. I just wanted to give him a chance so that he doesn't feel bad." She exclaimed.

"Sure mam.." I said giggling.

"Speaking of it... Do you like someone? Like do you have a crush on someone?" She asked I could see the nervousness in her face.

I chuckled "Hmm Yes I guess... But I'm not if it is a crush or attraction... " I said looking her.

She was staring at with a surprised expression.

"Do I know her?" She asked out of curiosity.

"I think so." I smirked at her as I got up and walked towards the exit.

"Yah! Wait for me." She was zoned out for a moment and then rushed behind me as soon as she came back to her senses.

Little did she know it was her who he was talking about...

HOSEOK's POV

It was late evening and I decided to go to Y/n's place to bring her dinner. She did not look well today so, I decided to be a good boyfriend... I guess...

~

When I reached her locality I was walking past the houses in her block and spotted two people walking in front of me.

They seemed familiar... 'Is that Jimin and Y/n? What is Jimin doing here? I thought he was in Busan...' I thought to myself.

I quickly hid behind the poles and followed them quietly. I did not have an intention to stalk them but I was curious about what is going on... Normally Jimin would be worn out in this time of the year but today he seems to be in a better condition...                                                  
Finally, they reached in front of her house. Jimin suddenly reached out to

"Thanks a lot for today, I am feeling better because of you." He said holding her in hand. I did not expect them to be this close... I guess he had opened up to her.

I feel good for Jimin; finally, he has found someone who he is comfortable to talk. At the same time I hated it how comfortable they were with each other but... I was happy for Jimin he finally opened up to.

I took a deep breath as I turned around and started walking back home. I did not want to disturb them.

~

"Hey Hyung! Jimin's condition seems to be better today. He came home early and did not shut himself in his room." Tae whispered rushing towards me as I entered the house.

"Yeah?" I replied untying my shoelace. He had reached home early as he took the bus and I walked all the way home trying to clear my mind.

Everyone was in the living room watching some tv drama I quietly went to my room and rushed in to take a shower.

AUTHOR's POV

As Hoseok came out of a long hot shower he could hear someone knocking his door.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"Hyung! Come and have dinner with us." It was Jungkook.

"Nah I am not hungry you guys carry on!" he replied sliding his hands into his hoodie's sleeve.

"Hyung said he is not hungy." The youngest yelled while running back to the dining room.

"Now when Jimin is finally alright what's wrong with this Hyung" Tae whispered to Namjoon.

"Yeah, even I was thinking the same thing." Namjoon whispered back.

All the boys except Hoseok were on the dining table having their food.

Everyone was asking Jimin about the day while Hoseok was trying to fall asleep empty stomach. He was feeling insecure about losing her.

He fell asleep thinking of a way to win Y/n's heart.

Whereas in living room Jimin was thinking what would have happened if Y/n did not interrupt his attempt to do something... worse... worst of the worst...

------------------------------------------------
A/n:
I know what you guys are thinking.. 'What on earth is going on..' The answer is you will slowly figure out after reading the upcoming chapters..😅

Till then stay tuned🖤

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT n SHARE💫💜

Last but not the least thank you guys for supporting me! It means a lot!🤗💜