CHAPTER 33

"Relax it's me!" I heard. It was him... the least expected person.

The voice was enough for me to make my heart race like crazy. On top of that, we were squished inside the small enclosed place and I could not see his face properly due to did light. But... his scent... his cologne... was very familiar... and the situation. It was like a feeling of Deja vu... It felt like my mind was trying to tell me something but I couldn't understand, a part of me was not cooperating with me. I couldn't get myself to understand what I was feeling.

I was distracted from my thoughts when I heard the man running.

Suddenly my leg hit a pipe behind us making it fall. Hearing the sudden noise, the footsteps started nearing us...

I got terrified that I clutched onto his T-shirt moving more closer to him. Jimin gripped my hand tighter and leaned towards me his face was like three centimetres away from mine, I could feel is breath on my cheeks.

''If the man comes more closer we are doomed. It is a dead end there is no way out of here.'' He whispered.

And... a cat popped out of nowhere saving our lives. It peacefully walked out from inside and passed by us fearlessly. As the it walked out I could hear the man cursing.

"Aishh!!! I lost her again!" He screamed out of frustration and walked away. Hearing the creepy person who was stalking me scream... I was having shivers down my spine...

"Y/n?!" He called slightly shaking me. I realised I had zoned out looking at his eyes.

"Ah, I am sorry..." I said in a hoarse voice while wiping the sweat off my face. I let go of my grip on him and got out of the cramped corner.

"You alright?" He asked walking beside me.

"Ye-yeah..." I replied coldly.

It was awkward I did not want to start a conversation with him but I guess I had to thank him for helping me.

"Thank you for saving me," I said out of courtesy. I did not make eye contact or even glance at his direction.

"Sure..." He gave a short reply as well.

I did not know what to do next, I was lost... I did not know the way back to the bus station and I was hesitant to ask him. I also did not want to be alone cause I was scared that I will be followed again.

Suddenly my stomach growled... loud enough for him to hear. I could sense him chuckle, out of nowhere I just started to run. I did not know the way back but I guess I was too embarrassed to face him. He sprinted behind me and held my arm leading to me stop and face him.

"Do you know your way back?" He asked.

I looked down biting my lips trying my best to hide my embarrassment.

"Seeing you react like that I'm assuming you don't..." He said seeing me react like that.

"Umm... I'm really sorry to bother you but can you please tell me where is the nearest bus station. I can find my way back from there." I was looking down the whole time. I did not want to cause any inconvenience for him.

He leaned in which made his face come dangerously close to mine.

"Yeah, I'll take you to the bus station but before that..." He stopped making me shoot my eyes up.

"Let's first feed her... she seems upset." He was pointing my stomach with a smile.

DID HE JUST SMILE?! DID PARK FREAKING JIMIN JUST SMILE AT ME?! ME?!?! His cheeks puffed up so much that his eyes turned into crescents while smiling.