CHAPTER 17

Jimin's POV

I got up to the most annoying sound-my alarm, I mean why should morning even exist! Can't school start in the afternoon, can't they let children rest in peace, I mean sleep in peace. Gosh, this education system. Wait a sec! If we had to wake up in the afternoon then that would be considered morning so, I will swear in the afternoon just like I am searing in the morning.

'Ahh FUCK THIS SHIT.'

I thought as I got up and walked into the washroom.

~

I waking by the playground when I heard someone calling my name.

"Wait for me!" Hobi Hyung pulled me back my backpack.

"Oh... Hey Hyung." I said awkwardly.

"Why is it so difficult to talk to each other when we live together and attend the same school?" He said.

"I know right!" I gave him a blunt reply. He is hardy home and even at school when it is free time he rushes to the other guys whom he plays basketball with.

He later ran to them as soon as he saw them in the court playing basketball.

'Why dose he even talk to me.' I thought as I walked past the court.

Y/N's POV

Today Hoseok was acting weird, In the morning when I was passing by the playground Hoseok suddenly came from the behind and linked arms with me while asking me how I was doing and walked to the class with me. I mean he had been avoiding me the past week and now he's being all clingy.

Later during the lunch break instead of playing basketball with the boys, he came and sat beside me while I was having lunch with Jimin.

I was curious about what happened to him and why is he acting like this. I looked over at Jimin and he had the same expression as mine. He was tagging along the whole lunch break. I wanted to talk to Jimin but he did not leave us alone.

Back to JIMIN's POV

Hobi Hyung came to have lunch with us and later in the washroom

"Jimin... I wanted to tell you something." He came beside me while I was washing my hands.

"I-i think I have feelings for Y/n." He said and my eyes went wide.

"Oh..." I said in reply. I was not sure what I was feeling, I kind of felt offended. I just gave him an awkward smile and left the washroom.

The rest of the day went by, I was packing my backpack when Y/n asked me if I wanted to go to drink Banana milk. I was happy that finally got someone to hang out with but before I could reply something vibrated. I pulled out my phone from the backpack I got a text-

Hobi Hyung
I want to hang out with Y/n... alone, Can you please refuse to hang out with her.

I sighed looking at the text, I told her I had some plans and left the classroom. I think it was rude to just rush out of the classroom like that. I was not sure why I was suddenly angry as I was walking home.

I was the first one to reach home, I just went into my room and threw my bag on the bed. I first took a long shower so that my mood could get better. It did not seem to help I just went to the study table and forced myself to study... like I always did so that I can forget about everything. I am originally not a nerd I just study to forget about everything happening around me. I was studying for straight four hours without even getting up to pee.

I was over it now I walked up to my bag pulled out the bottle and tossed four pills into my mouth and swallowed it down without water. I jumped onto my bed and hugged my pillow. The thing I knew was tears left my eyes and slowly started feeling drowsy.

Y/N's POV

(

A/n: I am sorry for so many change of povs)

I was walking out of the school with Hoseok after Jimin left refused to hang out with me. I thought he would agree to get banana milk with me.

"Y/n? Shall we go to the library to study? I wanted to clear some math doubtss, can you help me with that?" He asked interrupting.

"Umm, I am not sure if I can solve them..." I gave him a blunt reply but it was true I am not good at math plus I have not touched my math textbook since last week so...

"That's not a problem, we can learn the concept together." He said being all cheerful. I wanted to ask him why does want to hang out with me out of the blue when he was avoiding me the past week.

"Hoseok-" I was cut off. Not again I thought.

"I also want to tell you something so don't be late!" He said and pointed the bus which I had to take.

"Alright." I said and took the bus.
I was wondering what he wanted to tell me the whole ride home.

~

I reached the library and I saw Hoseok sitting on our regular table. I went in and sat opposite him. He was going through some math book and there was a pile of books on the side.
"When did you reach here?" I asked taking a look of the books he had chosen to refer.

"An hour ago." He answered without even looking at me.

"You did not go home? You came here directy after school?" I asked looking at him but he was not wearing the school uniform.

"Nah." He said as his eyes were glued to the book he was solving. I have no idea why is he being annoyed. He was the one who told me to meet in the library, he is an hour early and now he's getting irritated with me?  

"Hoseok!" I called.

"What? Aren't you studying?" He asked me looking up.

"Can you first tell me what's up with you? You first avoid me for a week straight and then you suddenly come and talk to me like nothing happened and now you are talking to me like this?" I asked him with bloodshot eyes. I was annoyed at how he was acting. 'Is he going through puberty or what?' I thought.

"Y/n..." He shook his head. I seemed like he wanted to tell me something but he was hesitating.

"What? If you are not gonna tell me what's going on I'm leaving!" I replied in annoyance.

He did not reply he was staring at his knee without uttering a word.

"Fine! If you don't wanna talk, I'm off." I stood up and picked up my bag. As soon as I was about to leave-

"I ac-actually like you..." He said

---------––-----------------------------------–-----
A/n:
Hey guys!! Hope you like
this chapter 😁💜

💀Juicy things ahead💀

Anyways don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT n SHARE💫💜

Adios humans..😂😉