CHAPTER 39

Y/N's POV

"Inha?!" I lost words.

"What-" She stopped as our eyes met. She did not have the expression one usually has when they see people tie their roommate to a chair in an abandoned house.

"I didn't know it was today..." She questioned looking at the man standing in front of me.

"Inha-yah... Didn't you say she got her memories back?" He leaned towards my face. "Then why doesn't she remember me?"

"I clearly said 'I Think' it was not confirmed! Why is she here?!" She spoke in a higher pitch.

"Just to do the confirm part..." He came closer and held my chin and started examining my face while letting out a creepy giggles. "You know that... I'm the impatient type... You can't expect me not to eat the pancakes when they are just in front of my eyes... It was hot that's why I let it free. But now that it's all cold and won't burn my mouth... It's my time to cut and eat it..."

"But why now?! You didn't even bother to inform me before calling her here?!" She yelled and looked at the others as well.

"What... Did you just yell at me..." He turned in her direction and frowned his eyebrows.

"No, that was not my point-" She started stepping back as he started walking.

"Since when did people start to yell at me..." He bent down to her hight and whispered in front of her face.

"I- I'm sorry-" He suddenly kicked her shin which made her fall on her knees in front of him.

"GET HER OUT OF MY FACE!!! And move according to the plan!" He ordered the others. They obeyed as they pulled Inha out of the room and closed the door leaving both of us alone in the room.

"Now that it's only us..." He now stood leaning on the table folding his arms.

"Who are you? And why am I here?" I asked again.

"Who am I. Um... I'm practically your uncle..." He paused for a while and squinted his eyebrows.

"Or perhaps your ex-uncle." He all of a sudden started laughing as if he cracked a joke.

"I don't remember having an uncle," I replied bluntly.

"Don't worry about that... you don't remember anything..." He smirked staring at me intensely.

"What is Inha doing here?" I asked trying to change the topic and avoid the scary silence.

"Inha... We were just hanging out." He walked away and slowly grabbed a golf club from the side.

"Then continue with your hanging out and let me out. I don't want to be here!" I yelled.

"It's not that fun Y/n." He replied while checking out his golf club.

"At least tell me why did you tie me up here? What are you planning to do with me?" I asked as I drop of sweat rolled down my back.

"What do you think?" He again gave a gross smirk. I was dead scared on the inside but if I show it outside he'll take advantage of it and scare me even more. I was trying my best to keep my cool.