CHAPTER 11

~Next day(SUNDAY)~

"Honey wanna go eat lunch outside?" Dad asked, entering my room and sitting beside me.

"Yes!!" I said, faking a smile. Dad is leaving today evening for his business trip, this time he'll be gone for four months. I will be living alone for the next four months. I feel shit thinking about it.

"Okay honey, we'll leave in an hour, I think I'll head to the airport directly after lunch." He said, leaving the room as I was scrolling through my phone.

"Okay dad." I said, trying my best to not tear up. I think I am going to be really lonely. Four months is long. 'I will think of it as an opportunity to learn to become independent' I thought to myself.
I really had been thinking about the question Jimin asked me. It really was weird You must be expecting the answer will be Hobi for sure cuz I know him the best out of all of them but surprisingly I almost sprout out Jimin's name. I don't know why I really find him attractive out of all of them.

HOSEOK's POV

I was playing XBOX with Tae and Kook and I heard my vibrate for the hundredth time today.

"Pick it up already! Other wise that bitch will not stop." Tae shouted as he was tiling his controller as his eyes were glued to the screen.

"Yeah Hyung, You should probably pick it up. She has been calling you since morning." Jungkook said from the other side.
I got up from the bed heading outside and sild the answer icon in frustration.

"Finally! Hoseok-ah you picked up my call" Inha spoke.

"What do you want now?" I asked in an unpleasant tone.

"Meet me in the cafe, evening at 6." she said.

"And what for? I clearly said I don't wanna be friends with you." I replied.

"I-i have something to tell you." She said shuttering a little.

"I'm not going." I pulling my phone down my ear.

"I'll wait till you come." I could hear her say before ending the call.

~timeskip~

It was six in the evening. I was watching a Netflix film on my phone. I decided not to go as did not want to meet her. But some part of me was saying I should go.
The next thing I know was that I was standing outside the cafe she asked me to meet. I could see her sitting on the table across the glass wall.

'Ah.. why am I here?!' I said to myself as I entered the cafe.
She seemed sad. I quickly walked up to her and sat on the opposite chair.

"Why? What do you want to talk about?" I asked looking at her while crossing my legs.

She looked at me, straight in the eye. Her eyes were red and puffy, she looked pale. It seemed like she had been crying.

"Hey" She said weakly smiling.

"I just wanted someone to talk to... and I am really sorry for how I acted I was really pissed cuz you were hanging out with her from the day she transfered to our school." She said in a sad tone stirring her coffee.

"But that is not the way you get me, you could have told me directly instead of lying to me!" I kinda yelled her.

"And if that's what you wanna talk about then I'm off." I said coldly.

I really was so hurt after I realised she was lying to me. And now she was giving me this reason. 'This must be another trap' I thought.

"No... I actually wanted to talk about something." She said holding my wrist as I got up from my seat.

"What then?" I asked her as I was pissed.

"M-my parents are getting a divorce." She said.

"Huh?" I said in shock.

"My parents have been fighting all the time oflate so they decided to get a divorce and now they are fighting over me." Her eyes started getting watering as she finished the sentence.

"I'm so sorry." I said hesitately walking up to her and hugging her. I was totally taken aback. It was the first time I have seen her cry. I have known her from kindergarten but never once she had shed any tears in front of me.

Time went by, We were hanging out like the old times. I was trying my best to lift up her mood. We went to buy Ice cream, we played the pick or drop and I won her a teddy. We took a lot of pictures and went to our favourite place the park near our middle school. We made a lot of memories there, we would bunk our classes and hang out in this park.

Suddenly she spout out
"Remember we accidentally kissed here?" She said as we were sitting on the bench.

"Huh? Woah.. That day..." I remember that day clearly... We were playing on the slide, it was her turn to come down and I was in the slide's end. As she slid down she lost control over herself and accidentally her lips ended up on mine. It was really awkward at that time. I did not want to remember that so I slowly tried to change the topic.

"Hoseok-ah... I-i like you.." she said suddenly said looking at me.

"Huh?" I turned around to face her and the next thing I knew was that her lips were on mine. It felt the same as It was three years ago. She kissed me softly and pulled away.

I was still in shock. I really did not expect that. I was confused, I did not know how to react. I stared at her blankly.

"I know you don't like me, I just wanted you to understand me. I have had a crush on you since the day we met. I know it sounds cheesy But yeah you are my first love. And that day in middle school, It was not an accident, I wanted to confess my feelings that day but it felt so awkward, I turned it into an accident." She gushed.

"Inha" I said still in shock.

"The reason why I lied to you about y/n was because I was angry at her as you were hanging out with her the whole week, even the others get along with her very well, I thought you would forget about me, I wanted you to get away from her. I did not want to loose my one and only friend and my crush." She finished breathing heavily.

This time I was truly taken aback.
I felt very guilty as I did not have the same feeling towards her..

"Inha.. I m sor-" I got cut off.

"Don't compete that sentence I know you don't like me back... I just wanted to let you know as today's my last day here.. I thought I would regret it if I did not let you know." She completed.

I did not know what to reply I mean today's full of surprises she confessed to me and told me that it is her last day here.

"Ah.. I have to get going I have to go and pack.." She said checking her wrist watch.

"We'll be in touch right?" I asked trying my best not to tear up while I was walking her home.

"Ofcourse!" She said as we reached the entrance of her house.

"Okay then Have a safe trip and text me when you reach there." I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"Yup, And you.. good luck with
y/n." She said patting my back.
"Huh?" I pulled away in confusion.

"I know you like her." She smirked and turned around to went in.
I was left dumbfounded. I was like maybe she's right. Ahh IDK..

------------------------------------------------------
A/n:
Hey humans.. I know this chapter is mostly about Hoseok and Inha.. I wanted to edit it and focus on the main characters but I found their chemistry quite interesting so... I left it unedited 😅

Hope you like it.. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT 💜💫